• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Pokémon's Eevee Gets Its Own Nintendo 3DS XL Variant

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asrialys

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Will keep an eye on eBay when the system comes out. See how much they go far. Unfortunately, none of my friends are currently studying in Japan at this time... Razz

I guess it matches one of the Eevee game cases Hori released last year.
chichiriNoDa

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Ohh I want one! I like Eeveelutions. But one question though, if I were to import one, can it play US games? I heard this Eevee 3DS console is region locked..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:25 pm Reply with quote
chichiriNoDa wrote:
Ohh I want one! I like Eeveelutions. But one question though, if I were to import one, can it play US games? I heard this Eevee 3DS console is region locked..

Yeah it's a nice collectors item but this along with all 3ds units are region locked.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Setsura1

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quote
Me want
Asrialys

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:00 pm Reply with quote
chichiriNoDa wrote:

All 3DS and DSi enhanced (I guess anything that uses the camera) games are region-locked. So most DS games will work on any 3DS system. However, some DS games, like Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 are likely region-locked due to the Xtranciever's camera use. lol I think that's true. I can't quite remember the test we ran with my English Pokemon White on my friend's Japanese 3DS a couple years ago...
LUNI_TUNZ

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:27 pm Reply with quote
I hope they bring this to America. And the ebay scrubs don't buy them all up, before anyone else can get them.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1