• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to Ship on July 9

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NJ_

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:36 am Reply with quote
Since it wasn't mentioned here and in the blog itself, it should be noted that MGS1 (the game, not the comic) & VR Missions are not in the discs. This was confirmed in the comment section of that blog post.

Dalton Link wrote:
xKOROSHIYAx wrote:
Is MGS1 on disc (like the PS2 collection) or is it a code to download the digital copy?

MGS1 and MGS: VR Missions will be included as a code to download the digital version.

I had a feeling Konami wouldn't put everything on disc after recently finding out how Sony handled the HD ports of the PSP games on their God Of War Saga Collection (download voucher for digital copies of both which in GoW's case, was for a limited time since the code expired two months ago) and I was right. Very unfortunate but it doesn't bother me as much so I'll be looking forward to buying this. Cool
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1