• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Persona 3 RPG Gets Stage Play in January

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RyougaZell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 am Reply with quote
Both Male (Minato) and Female (Minako) protagonists in the same plot? Awesome. Too bad this plays never make it to dvd or bluray Sad... they don't, right?
paperfanofdoom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:10 am Reply with quote
I hope there are musical numbers dedicated to Fuuka's battle commentary, Elizabeth discovering what a fountain does, and Stupei Ace Defective.
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:10 am Reply with quote
paperfanofdoom wrote:
I hope there are musical numbers dedicated to Fuuka's battle commentary, Elizabeth discovering what a fountain does, and Stupei Ace Defective.

Hahaha, that would be awesome, but "Stupei" doesn't exist in the Japanese. :3
Beaux10

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quote
I'm about 30 hours into the game and loving it so far. While I'm not sure how Personas could work in a stage play, its just too goofy of an idea not to love. If it turns out well, I hope I can find a way to see it.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quote
I would have never thought that this would happen. I expected that P4 would get the attention on this considering that while P3 was extremely popular; P4 later seemed like it was outdoing P3 in merchandise. Surprising that P3 being the one that brought the franchise back to the forefront in a new light didn't get an anime. Now THAT I would have loved to have seen. Lots of Aegis love.
yuetheguardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
I would have never thought that this would happen. I expected that P4 would get the attention on this considering that while P3 was extremely popular; P4 later seemed like it was outdoing P3 in merchandise. Surprising that P3 being the one that brought the franchise back to the forefront in a new light didn't get an anime. Now THAT I would have loved to have seen. Lots of Aegis love.
but it is........ like soon 2 anime films...............................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9DijClUWEo
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quote
yuetheguardian wrote:
Chrno2 wrote:
but it is........ like soon 2 anime films...............................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9DijClUWEo

Holy CRAP??? How the hell did I miss this new???? Well, I hope that it's going be good. They better give Persona fans everything they loved about the game when it came out after like what 6 years later after Eternal Punishment and Innocent Sin.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1