• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - December 23rd - December 29th

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryusaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Attack of the InuYasha movie marathon!? Laughing I will watch the fourth movie since I was to lazy to buy it. .........

The Prince hits the court, and our television screens!
I actually fell in love with the series after watching it on Jetstream, and it'll probably be my favorite show on our current Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! ridden Toonami, even higher than Naruto! (?) Ha.
And I'll definately buy the box set that comes out in April.

Bleach-a-thon and Naruto New Years Eve next weekend.

Yes.. Naruto from 8am to 10pm. Sunday December 31st.
Thats a whole lot Naruto.
coolGAL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:15 pm Reply with quote
I Will have subscribe to Razer for the anime and the fact that it shows Repeats of Buffy Double score YAY.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
roujin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quote
I've seen quite a fair share of the Prince of Tennis anime and I must say that I can't believe I wasted so much time watching it. For all the people who are new to the show, hopefully you'll enjoy Ryoma's arrogant demeanor for a much longer time than I did.
hanachan01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:01 pm Reply with quote
And when I was just getting into Bleach.....they preempt it for a movie an of an anime series I dislike. Oh well. It will be on next week. I have to say though, out of all the long running shonen action shows on CN, Bleach is probably my favorite, especially since I thought I'd hate it! Ryusaki, where did you hear there would be a Bleach marathon?
ryusaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:05 pm Reply with quote
uh.. any tv guide for next saterday? And Adult Swim's schedule page.

http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/index.html
hanachan01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:16 pm Reply with quote
....oh, duh! Thanks for that! Now I know when it's on!
ryusaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:25 pm Reply with quote
No Problem. Ha just wait till [as] starts new episodes of Bleach. It gets really good.
lazylii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quote
yay! for Price of Tennis. i was lazy to watch it on jetstream.
and hooray for the Fire on mystic island.
minakichan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:13 pm Reply with quote
Hm, Tenipuri... Some fangirl friends have been angsting about the dub, but fgs will be fgs. (Though admittedly, dub Sakuno's single line in the preview has successfully accomplished the impossible by annoying me more than her Japanese counterpart ever could.) We shall see. Or maybe we won't. I have an hour to decide whether I'll subject myself to that or not. *shrugs*
Darrenm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:01 am Reply with quote
Just wanted to say that Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are premiering TOMORROW (24th) on Razer, not Wednesday the 27th.

Cowboy Bebop is being shown at 10:30 AM , 3:00 PM and 9:00 P.M (EST)
Samurai Champloo is showing at 11:00 AM , 3:30 PM and 9:30 PM. (EST)

Also, for those of you following Samurai 7 on Razer, the finale is being being shown tomorrow (11:30 AM/10:00 PM) instead of the usual Thursday night airing.
Pepperidge

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:02 am Reply with quote
Oops! Looks like YTV screwed up their schedule. They're actually not running those episodes, but rather the third Inuyasha movie as well as doubling up a few episodes. Here's how the schedule is actually going to look:

8-9pm: Naruto
9-11pm: Inuyasha Movie 3
11-12am: Repeat of final two IY episodes.

Sorry Bryan, I should've e-mailed you about that.
RezSav

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:26 am Reply with quote
It was a great marathon, I stopped playing WoW about half-way threw it so I'm not too sure what happend during the 4th movie, so I hope Adult Swim will air it in May after Inuyasha gets done with its run.

But whats this about Starz Edge being hard to find? I always tune into that channel just to see if anything good is on. What I don't care for is the timeslot for the ghibli movies.
CanSomebodySayMedic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:47 am Reply with quote
RezSav wrote:
It was a great marathon, I stopped playing WoW about half-way threw it so I'm not too sure what happend during the 4th movie, so I hope Adult Swim will air it in May after Inuyasha gets done with its run.

But whats this about Starz Edge being hard to find? I always tune into that channel just to see if anything good is on. What I don't care for is the timeslot for the ghibli movies.

[as] did air a short following IY movie 4, and i just turned off my TV after the movie ended, the film was great, i give it four stars.
They also aired the first IY episode following film 2 (might have been their decision, since they've couldn't find movie 1, see [as] schedule revision 12/18/06, missed it, buy the dvds, or wait till january 1st. )
Oh, and RezSav, you know you can buy the film on DVD from The Viz Store through VIZ Media's website, or at your local FYE store.

--The FZ
got //roots?spoiler[about the punchline: it's a funny reference to the got milk ad, only edited for .hack// fans]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
Angel_Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Hee hee hee "attack of the InuYasha movie merathon" that's funny and I was intrested in watching Prince of Tennis but I forgot it was coming on and missed it,
wow that is a lot of naruto Ryusaki.
Josh7289

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quote
ryusaki wrote:
Bleach-a-thon and Naruto New Years Eve next weekend.

Yes.. Naruto from 8am to 10pm. Sunday December 31st.
Thats a whole lot Naruto.

Where did you see this? cartoonnetwork.com's schedule doesn't show this marathon at all.

And also, there's not going to be a new episode of Naruto on the 30th! No anime is going to be shown that I haven't already seen! NOOOOOOoooooooo......!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2