• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Promo Posted for 2 New Anime from Fantastic Children's Nakamura, 'Fumiko's Confession's' Ishid

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myaow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quote
These are going to be so great! Gotta love Ishida's robust sense of motion, and Nakamura's amazing caricature-like designs. Before this trailer I was more hyped about Nakamura's anime (on account of I LOVE HIM) but Ishida's work looks just glorious here and I need to see more of it!!
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quote
I'm already excited for this tbh, especially with that premises. Shame I'm going to have to wait for BDs though..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Hinata no Aoshigure looks cute and interesting. It kinda looks like a cross between a Miyazaki movie and something from a World Masterpiece Theater anime.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 am Reply with quote
How the hell did I miss this? Well, good go know that there's some new film titles coming out only problem is getting someone to take a chance in releasing them to the general public. It's one thing you'll see them at animation festivals (provided someone notices) it's another to market them. There have been so many new titles in the past few years and hardly any of them have made it to any festivals in the US. This looks like a great piece of work. Good to see more work form Nakamura, I only hope that this project will resolve itself and won't bee so bogged down like what he did with 'Tree of Palme'.

I hate missing news like this.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1