• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Boston confirms first Japanese guests

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sweetmusic_01

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quote
Quote:
As for North American guests, the convention welcomes voice actors Chris Bevins, Luci Christian, Mike McFarland, and Mike Sinterniklaas and industry guests Grant Moran and Tom Wayland.

^taken from www.animeboston.com

Luci Christian was left out of your announcement.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quote
Wow! A little over a month before the convention and they are just now announcing who their guests will be...! That leaves me a little worried about Anime Expo.
Sweetmusic_01

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:51 am Reply with quote
Anime Boston likes to announce their guests in several rounds.
The first round was announced on January 12th, and the second was announced on March 16th.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Second_Ignition_Yui

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quote
HOLY SHIT IMAGAWA

OH MY GODDDDD
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quote
Sweetmusic_01 wrote:
The first round was announced on January 12th, and the second was announced on March 16th.

Okay, thanks...of course, I don't know why I actually made that comment Rolling Eyes especially since I have no intention of going to Boston...perhaps ever! Embarassed
dokool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quote
LydiaDianne wrote:
Sweetmusic_01 wrote:

Okay, thanks...of course, I don't know why I actually made that comment Rolling Eyes especially since I have no intention of going to Boston...perhaps ever! Embarassed

Quite a pity - it's an awesome con, well worth making a trip for. I look forward to spending 13+ hours on a plane to get there this year Crying or Very sad let's hope that Logan Airport adds direct flights to Narita in time for 2008...

Anyway, I'm impressed with their J-guests so far, I hope they name more in the next round. Pity they won't have a musical guest this year...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rose Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quote
As a big fan of Soul Hunter, I am very excited about Nishimura. And Luci Christian... Oh, I love that woman. She is such a good actress. I need to figure out which DVDs she should sign...
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quote
dokool wrote:
LydiaDianne wrote:
Sweetmusic_01 wrote:

Quite a pity - it's an awesome con, well worth making a trip for. I look forward to spending 13+ hours on a plane to get there this year Crying or Very sad let's hope that Logan Airport adds direct flights to Narita in time for 2008...

Ah! But you see, I live about 2 hours (depending on traffic) away from Anime Expo! Twisted Evil
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1