• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Atelier Escha & Logy Anime's Cast, Staff Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:18 am Reply with quote
Same as the game huh? Well that's nice to know.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mia89

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:27 am Reply with quote
Glad they keep Asami Seto as Wilbell. Other casts I can take it or leave it, but Asami Seto always be the only one for Wilbell. As good as the English casts for this game series, the one they clearly couldn't outdone was Wilbell.

All in all, I welcome Wilbell, the most popular and cutest character in Atelier world, into my embrace (oops, anime I mean) Razz
razisgosu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:06 am Reply with quote
#807199 wrote:
Glad they keep Asami Seto as Wilbell. Other casts I can take it or leave it, but Asami Seto always be the only one for Wilbell. As good as the English casts for this game series, the one they clearly couldn't outdone was Wilbell.

All in all, I welcome Wilbell, the most popular and cutest character in Atelier world, into my embrace (oops, anime I mean) Razz

Woah now, Wilbell is great but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Nobody can beat the best girl Mimi.
Mia89

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 pm Reply with quote
razisgosu wrote:
#807199 wrote:

Woah now, Wilbell is great but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Nobody can beat the best girl Mimi.

The Official Popularity Polls always has Wilbell as No.1, though Razz
SouthPacific

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:40 pm Reply with quote
#807199 wrote:

>implying English VAs can actually outdo Japanese ones.. Laughing

Really likeable cast, I especially liked Ledo's seiyuu as it felt like a breath of fresh air, seeing Hotarun's seiyuu in there isn't a bad thing either, can't wait for more info on this anime Very Happy
razisgosu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:05 pm Reply with quote
#807199 wrote:
razisgosu wrote:
#807199 wrote:

Linky to the poll? I want to see the rankings.
Mia89

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:48 am Reply with quote
razisgosu wrote:
#807199 wrote:

Linky to the poll? I want to see the rankings.

There some but this is the newest:

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201307170045/

SouthPacific wrote:

>implying English VAs can actually outdo Japanese ones.. Laughing

Game usually has much higher chances than anime to have better or at least as good VAs for English ver. than Japanese. One reason is bec. it's for international masses to plays, and the other reason is bec. Japan mostly hire many new/less-known VAs to do game jobs, unlike anime. That's why the standard is also less. Now Asami Seto and Kaito Ishikawa are among youngest well-known VAs, but by the time they did Atelier, both still newbies. The only well-known ones back then were Kana Ueda - Ami Koshimizu, and Mariya Ise to a certain degree.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1