• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Quest X Considered for Release 'Overseas'

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animeking1108

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:51 pm Reply with quote
After how successful ARR was, they have to. We should know what kept Yoshihiro Togashi distracted for two years.
hojo 360

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:03 am Reply with quote
Eh iv played Dragon Quest X the game it self is not bad but most MMORPG fans may not like it i mean there's to many MMORPG's in NA that are far bigger and have lots more to do. And the platforms for this game wii/wii u hold this game back ff a realm reborn is much bigger and has much more for players to do and it has the power of the PC and PS4 to keep it going {PS3 ver is holding it back}
Cyclone1993

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:12 am Reply with quote
I would love this. I've only played 2 Dragon Quest games, V and IX. V wasn't bad, but IX was fantastic. If X ends up being similar to IX, I will be incredibly happy, I don't even care if its an MMORPG! If we don't get X, I'd at least like to get XI on the 3DS or something! I just need more Dragon Quest in my life!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1