• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V Gets Manga by Naohito Miyoshi

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:02 pm Reply with quote
Maybe this Yuya will use Odd-Eyes Meteorburst, Odd-Eyes Absolute and Odd-Eyes Vortex.
itachi06103570

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully in this version he has more support type magic and trap cards because the anime version completely spams monster effects.
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:16 am Reply with quote
itachi06103570 wrote:
Hopefully in this version he has more support type magic and trap cards because the anime version completely spams monster effects.

I think, in the manga, Yuya will switch to the Pendulum Magician archetype, as I doubt he is going to use the new ones in the anime. The manga versions tend to have better cards at times. And it would be weird if neither version of Yuya would not use Odd-Eyes Saber, Odd-Eyes Meteorburst, Odd-Eyes Absolute and Odd-Eyes Vortex. The Pendulum Magician Odd-Eyes archtypes do not rely much on Spell and Traps, but they do have some good stuff, such as Pendulum Call or Sky Arc. However, PMO decks rely on Pendulum Effects and Monster Effects anyway.

The mangaka will probably have tough days if he's going to draw Odd-Eyes Rebellion.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1