• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mr. Osomatsu (TV) (all seasons + movie).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:33 pm Reply with quote
What a Dayon episode!

Phew, and one with a chilly temperature too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:28 am Reply with quote
The surprise that Jyushimatsu was the most evil at forcing others to get the kerosene while excluding himself, was probably the highlight of the episode.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:24 pm Reply with quote
Ep 24

The first half proved that Totoko is definitely the worst of all the characters. XDDD

But OMG, the second half!!! It's "to be continued" and will be stretched into the last episode! Man, I'm about ready to cry. ;____; Are they going to go the sad route the entire way or will it end on a comedic high note??
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:22 pm Reply with quote
Episode 24:

LOL another hilarious episode. Totoko becoming the breakout character this week with her "date", dancing, etc. I love how this show focuses on some supporting characters when it gets the chance.

One more episode left...
This show has been selling extremely well so I hope it gets extended with another season.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:47 am Reply with quote
Ep 25

Less than one minute in and........

FAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:05 pm Reply with quote
God I am going to miss this series. No second season announcement at the end. I wonder if there will be any announcements at the event in May.

Need more Osomatsu san in my life!!!!!!!!!
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Episode 25 (finale):

Holy shit, best baseball game ever. Some of their match-ups during the tournament was comedy gold. Too bad they lost even after getting motivated by Totoko with nudes lol

Great show overall, best comedy so far of the year hands down.

Yes, I will miss Totoko and the boys. Wow, this show was really just quite something. Rating it as VERY GOOD.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:25 pm Reply with quote
LOL, a 4-6-3 home run. That's something ya don't see everyday. Laughing Also great signs.

Funny to hear Sakurai playing "baseball" the same day Ace of Diamond ends.

Did they kill Totoko twice this episode?
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:17 am Reply with quote
Episode 25

Lol if you thought Osomatsu-san would really finish any other way than its standard level of insanity. Just to tell us that we are not missing anything, the father the reactions of the audience. How weird was it? Gloriously so. Not sure what I think about it, but in general I liked this show for its zaniness, so I am kind of happy there was that.

Osomatsu-san has been quite interesting, From the first episode that got banned I have really enjoyed it, even if this episode quite different from the rest. I will rate this Very good (8/10), maybe not everything was good, but some of them were actually really good that I would say I love the series.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:01 am Reply with quote
Rewatching the episode, I just noticed they put in a JoJo reference when Karamatsu was showing Choromatsu what each of the pitch "signs" mean. The last one was totally a Jojodachi. XDDD

It also just occurred to me that the commentator of the match is the same guy who does the commentating for Dia no A.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:12 pm Reply with quote
^ I thought he was, but since I don't know who the seiyuu is I couldn't check. I haven't been able to figure out how he's credited in DnA to find him in the cast list. I guess I could have reverse engineered him from this to find out. Smile
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:41 pm Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:
^ I thought he was, but since I don't know who the seiyuu is I couldn't check. I haven't been able to figure out how he's credited in DnA to find him in the cast list. I guess I could have reverse engineered him from this to find out. Smile

He's the last on the cast list, and credited as 実況 (play-by-play commentator). The guy's name is Yoshida Takashi.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:47 pm Reply with quote
Thanks. I was looking for him a few weeks back (don't remember why), and could only find the female announcer (whose polite voice is just adorable), since the role is written in katakana.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:20 pm Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 1

First episode back, and they are really making fun of the fact they somehow ended up popular, with them ending up grotesque. The second half them trying to do the "proper" thing, where it is everything they can to be modern anime, similar to what the first season's forbidden episode where they straight up parody other shows. I think the funniest was live action Todomatsu.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:58 am Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 2

Oddly them going to the employment agency would be how they really started last season, showing that they have indeed gone backwards. Having a fair share of meta things like their video being reported and pulled, showing what they are on the inside, and then exaggerating on the outside. Osomatsu's was the funniest for being an anti-joke.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9