• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Koihime†Enbu Game Gets English PC Release via Steam in May

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gafynt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:08 am Reply with quote
I'm ecstatic that Koihime Enbu is coming to the West. I don't use Steam nor am I a PC player at all, but it's still great nontheless. Now the real question is: WHEN'S KOIHIME ENBU FOR PS4 FOR THE WEST?
MoonPhase1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:14 pm Reply with quote
Since I don't own a PC or a PS4, I can only hope for an English PS3 release. Still happy that this is getting localized at all, but PC and PS4 just doesn't work for me. The only devices I own are PS3, PS Vita, Gamecube and I guess I can count my phone even though I am more of an actual console or at least a device like the Vita type of gamer.
Sango chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
There have since been two television anime series

This is wrong. There are Three anime series. Koihime Muso, Shin Koihime Muso and Shin Koihime Muso Otome Tairan.

But anyways, I'm surprised that there was a fighting game for it. lol. I'm Still waiting for Shin Koihime muso Visual Novel to come here from manga gamer.
SpeckTech

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:31 am Reply with quote
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! :DDDD super excited for this
Hideki-Motosuwa

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:59 am Reply with quote
People are going to get rekt so hard in this game when they realize this game plays a hella lot like SF2 and doesn't have any actual real combos outside of Fatal Counter combos.

I'm going to be laughing all the way while ripping everyone unknowingly apart while saying to myself "Is this idiot going to jump?" Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1