• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yuri / Shoujo Ai Recommendation Thread.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heishi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:42 am Reply with quote
Touma wrote:
Heishi wrote:
Um, where is Kannazuki no Miko?
Perhaps its in the same state as Yuri Kuma, Riddle Story of Devil, and Yuru Yuri?

I do not see any posts recommending those.
Are you recommending them?

Kannazuki, yes.

Anyway, here it is:

Destiny of the Shrine Maiden (Kannazuki no Miko) is an excellent yuri story about love that is just as compelling, exciting, and just as heart breaking. Doesn't get as much love as it should. Himeko and Chikane's struggle to counter the Orochi while trying to figure out their feelings to each other will leave you speechless!
Cannot recommend this one enough!

Hope this helps. Very Happy
Errinundra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:15 am Reply with quote
Thanks, Heishi.

I've added your recommendation to the front page. I also edited your post to provide the English title. This is an English language site, after all. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
yuna49

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:12 pm Reply with quote
Since I didn't see it on the front page, I'll add Kuttsukiboshi to the list. It's about two high-school girls one of whom has telekinetic powers. It had some decent moments, but overall it's not that good a show. I'd say it's 6.88 rating here is a bit on the high side. I'd probably give it a five myself, especially because of the ending.
BinyaminOphir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:03 pm Reply with quote
Hello, I am looking for a good yuri/shoujo-ai (girls only) hentai where the girls/women are at least late high school age to adults. I'm thinking of something in the same vein as Sono Hanabira, or Shoujo Sect. I'd prefer a realistic setting, but a fantasy, futuristic, or magical girl one is okay too. Are there any animated pieces which would fit my tastes?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6