• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: PreCure Goes Full Circle with Original Duo in Hugtto! Precure Episode

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:41 pm Reply with quote
I hope this crossover episode has original duo at the very least stick around for the entire episode and not just give a quick pep talk and leave before the halfway mark.
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:45 pm Reply with quote
I'm sure at first everyone was like " Hugtan is going to offer them a sword / new power too easily ! " But no instead we have a 14 years old nostalgic moment, didn't see that coming Smile
Such a nostalgic moment is even more strengthen now at the end of a season when we are sad from the end of a ot of anime.

Now wait and see, if it will only be a waste of time or not ( we can assume it's gonna be a way for a power up )
Wtv

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Yune Amagiri wrote:
I'm sure at first everyone was like " Hugtan is going to offer them a sword / new power too easily ! " But no instead we have a 14 years old nostalgic moment, didn't see that coming Smile
Such a nostalgic moment is even more strengthen now at the end of a season when we are sad from the end of a ot of anime.

Now wait and see, if it will only be a waste of time or not ( we can assume it's gonna be a way for a power up )

Pretty sure the preview already spoiled that they're going to give the new sticks to Emiru and Lulu. Yeah, it's probably to advertise the movie.
I hope next series will keep making cameo with old seasons, but not only the first one. Next season having a cameo with Splash Star, for example.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:21 pm Reply with quote
I’m really looking forward to this.
elior1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Wtv wrote:
Yune Amagiri wrote:

Pretty sure the preview already spoiled that they're going to give the new sticks to Emiru and Lulu. Yeah, it's probably to advertise the movie.
I hope next series will keep making cameo with old seasons, but not only the first one. Next season having a cameo with Splash Star, for example.
well since this is crossover I think there will be outher precures coming
NeoStrayCat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:01 am Reply with quote
TsukasaElkKite wrote:
I’m really looking forward to this.

Same here, only just for the nostalgia goggles myself, lol.
Mew Berry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:19 am Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
I hope this crossover episode has original duo at the very least stick around for the entire episode and not just give a quick pep talk and leave before the halfway mark.

I'm almost certain this is what it's going to be, since they were barely in the preview for the episode at all. This is one of those cases where I'd rather be proven wrong.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1