• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Marmalade Boy Little Manga Ends Next Month

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beltane70

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:42 pm Reply with quote
How in the world did I not know of this?
Chiibi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:46 pm Reply with quote
I also didn't know this was a thing. xD

But MB is one of those series I fell out of love with.....like FY....for such similar reasons.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Beltane70 wrote:

Chiibi wrote:

But MB is one of those series I fell out of love with.....like FY....for such similar reasons.

Well I actually have been aware of this sequel for a long time now since it was first announced. However it seems that whatever group is translating the manga is way behind, and meanwhile a translation group from Mexico looks to be more devoted to it. I wish this manga would get license so I can read it. I have all the volumes of the original Marmalade Boy manga and have read each of them, and I would like to do the same with this one as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
kgw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:47 am Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:
Beltane70 wrote:

Chiibi wrote:

Well I actually have been aware of this sequel for a long time now since it was first announced. However it seems that whatever group is translating the manga is way behind, and meanwhile a translation group from Mexico looks to be more devoted to it. I wish this manga would get license so I can read it. I have all the volumes of the original Marmalade Boy manga and have read each of them, and I would like to do the same with this one as well.
You can buy the Spanish edition, if you want.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:16 pm Reply with quote
kgw wrote:
You can buy the Spanish edition, if you want.

Thanks kgw Smile, but I can't read Spanish. I was thinking that at some point I would just import the volumes from Japan if the series is not license by then, and save them whenver I learn to read Japanese.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1