• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Magia Record Game's Countdown Site Celebrates Homura's Appearance in Game with Videos

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spooky Blades

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:55 am Reply with quote
So whats so special for Homura to appear in a Madoka game?
Issac Sarrowtail

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:52 pm Reply with quote
Spooky Blades wrote:

What can I say, the devil is popular.
Juno016

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Spooky Blades wrote:

Homura's glasses version was a pre-registration bonus for the game and until this point, she was the only version of her we had while the other anime cast appeared quite early on. Fans have been anticipating and speculating about when she would appear in her typical stoic form since the game first released. It's been so long, people were considering her to be almost "final boss"-like, since the other anime cast only appeared when they were relevant to MagiReco's story.

I really wish I could bypass the region lock. When I was in Japan, I happened to get the entire anime cast (Madoka, Mami, Sayaka, Kyouko, and Glasses Homura... I missed Nagisa, though) just by mere coincidence. Now that I'm in the states again, the game kicked me out and I feel like I'm missing out on one of the best parts...
Juno016

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Spooky Blades wrote:

Homura's glasses version was a pre-registration bonus for the game and until this point, she was the only version of her we had while the other anime cast appeared quite early on. Fans have been anticipating and speculating about when she would appear in her typical stoic form since the game first released. It's been so long, people were considering her to be almost "final boss"-like, since the other anime cast only appeared when they were relevant to MagiReco's story.

I really wish I could bypass the region lock. When I was in Japan, I happened to get the entire anime cast (Madoka, Mami, Sayaka, Kyouko, and Glasses Homura... I missed Nagisa, though) just by mere coincidence. Now that I'm in the states again, the game kicked me out and I feel like I'm missing out on one of the best parts...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1