• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nogizaka Asuka no Himitsu Light Novel Series Gets Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:27 am Reply with quote
If it's in Comic Alive, it's a safe bet it'll have more H content than the original did.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:36 am Reply with quote
invalidname wrote:
If it's in Comic Alive, it's a safe bet it'll have more H content than the original did.

Not sure why. While of course there are few skeevy manga published in its time it also has Non Non Biyori, Sasameki Koto, D-Frag, amongst others.

That said, the ecchi content was upped quite a bit from the first Nogizaka Haruka anime series to Purezza, so if this spinoff manga also increases I wouldn't be surprised. But it's not like Monthly Comic Alive is ecchi central.
Ali07

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:08 am Reply with quote
Ah, I had forgotten a continuation of the main series was done by bringing the daughter in as the MC. Man, really wish that someone would license the OVAs for disc release. Can't bring myself to import Discotek's releases knowing there's no news on the actual ending being released.
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:06 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
invalidname wrote:

Not sure why. While of course there are few skeevy manga published in its time it also has Non Non Biyori, Sasameki Koto, D-Frag, amongst others.

Maybe it's just me, but it feels like it goes a lot further than other anthologies I've tried, like Dengeki Daioh. It could be because the first time I bought Comic Alive, within 100 pages I encountered Sabbat of the Witch and the main character making sweet love to Table-kun in the school library.
Covnam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:04 pm Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:
Ah, I had forgotten a continuation of the main series was done by bringing the daughter in as the MC. Man, really wish that someone would license the OVAs for disc release. Can't bring myself to import Discotek's releases knowing there's no news on the actual ending being released.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for an announcement by Dicotek as well before buying the first two series. I'd hate to have it be forever incomplete.
Hopefully they'll announce the OVA and maybe even a complete series set sooner rather than later.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:00 am Reply with quote
Wish someone would have licensed the original light novels "Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu" or someone at least make the NHnH Wiki have thorough summaries of the light novel vol.

Last edited by Kadmos1 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShanaChanTT

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:22 am Reply with quote
maybe it will get an anime? :O

i loved the original series. prob saw that 3-4 times.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1