• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Identifying singers, songs and background music.

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyborgPatriot

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 am Reply with quote
Errinundra wrote:
I did find the slow version on YouTube a few years ago. It involved a lot of searching. I wonder if I can find it again. I much prefer the more urgent version.

If you can find it, I'd love a link. A decade is a long time to be looking with no success.
Bahamut1999

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:25 pm Reply with quote
It is from the anime Last Hope in the episode The Fierce God of Gold and starts at 18:00 min . maybe someone knows the song

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:07 am Reply with quote
Someone could find me the piano music that Shensai plays in the garden of meteore episode 19 ?
kiki_chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:06 pm Reply with quote
Can anyone suggest a website where I can download or listen to animes tracklists? (besides Spotify)
ssk00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:23 am Reply with quote
I just found this song and the chorus sounds like a chorus I have listened in an anime (it might even be the same song but just a different version) . I can't recall the anime or find the original song. Does it sound familiar to you?

Here's the link to the song. Chorus starts at 1:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFlYU8OtLoU
papricas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:28 am Reply with quote
Hello, Im new here and I would like to know the name of a song.
Does anyone know, what is the name of the song playing in the background in Revolutionary girl Utena episodes 36, about 12 minutes into the show, where Touga confesses his love for Utena to that guy with the green hair, and the roses in the vase on the table start exploding like if they're being shot? I read somewhere it was called the Apocalypse Song, but that doesnt sound true to me...
I like the creepy, end of the world-ish melody to it. It sounds like something that would play if a comet was heading towards earth. I think it appears in both episodes 35 and 37, too, but I KNOW that it appears in episode 36, at the very least...
If anyone knows, please share,Id really appreciate it, because I want to download it REALLY BADLY, but I dont know what its called...
Thanks!
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:26 am Reply with quote
I've looked through the Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok soundtrack videos that people have put up on YouTube, and am unable to find a specific song. It is played multiple times, one point(and also clean of dialogue) is in episode 20 when Reiya is unboxing her new shoes. Anyone know the name of the song?
stellagreen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:35 am Reply with quote
I did not have sample music on my mind when I posted, a lot of people that I had seen asking for names of songs had presented them with the titles of the anime themselves. I'm sure if titles were to be given it would make identifying the song a lot easier. But if samples are to be posted, measures should be taken, I agree.
omiya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:21 pm Reply with quote
Sent to me by someone else, not even sure if it was anime (no vocals):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/swnoizhto1hj6ej/Childhood%20film%20music.m4a

Any suggestions welcome.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 33 of 33