• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games - Make it Snappy

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IanC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:33 pm Reply with quote
I'm loving the first Pokémon DLC. All I can say is "fast Slowpoke".

A new Pokémon Snap though, glorious!
Covnam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:22 pm Reply with quote
The Lego Mario expansion sets look great. I'm sure I would have loved this when I was a kid. I hope this does well and they also bring out some sets that are more display focused for older audiences.

FF Theatrhythm was fun, so I'm sure KH:MoM will be good as well, so I'll definitely be picking that up.

I guess it wouldn't look good on camera, but all those kids were barely brushing and weren't using toothpaste Laughing

Those Re-Ment mini's are very nice. I think I've picked up a couple each of the last few times I've been in Japan.

I can't wait for the New Game + expo =D
OtherSideofSky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:41 pm Reply with quote
I don't think I still have the old Blockbuster Pokemon Snap stickers (although I did print out a sheet once), but I do still have all the different cards with pictures of Pokemon on them that you had to put money on to use those printing machines in a box in my closet.

That KH rhythm game will probably play all right, but I'm beyond burnt out on the KH story at this point. I don't even hate most of the ideas on paper, but they're delivered so slowly across so many different games and with so much barely integrated fluff in between that it robs them of all impact when I actually experience them. I can't imagine picking up another one after III.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1