• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Game's Videos Preview Bachelors, Bachelorettes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
denzelcrocker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:47 pm Reply with quote
Oh, duh... I don't know how I never realized Linh (flower girl) was Vietnamese. She has the same name as my dad... That's kinda neat.
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Definitely glad to see a preview for the bachelors and bachelorettes! They all look really good!
... The only thing I do wish the trailers showed was if the game was going to allow for same-sex marriage. I'm not sure if that's a feature that has been confirmed to come back or not, but I want to hope that it would. I loved that it was still a part of the Friends of Mineral Town remake, so it'd be lovely to bring that into the new game as well.
wolf10

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 pm Reply with quote
The "best friends" system is confirmed to be back in the JP version (according to the official site), so one would assume the localization will adapt it just as before.
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:11 pm Reply with quote
wolf10 wrote:
The "best friends" system is confirmed to be back in the JP version (according to the official site), so one would assume the localization will adapt it just as before.
Oh, really? I hadn't seen anything related to that for this game, but fully admit I never looked at the JP site. That is pretty cool to hear!
Lizuka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:50 am Reply with quote
Given what the fandom usually calls Pete Jack is gonna cause confusion.
Oggers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:16 am Reply with quote
I'm excited for this game, but I'm a little worried that it won't include the 2D portraits for the characters like in previous HM/SoS games, since I don't see them in these trailers. I feel like it would lose a bit of the franchise's charm if that were the case.
Saeryen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 am Reply with quote
I’m excited! I love SoS so much.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1