• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Film's Trailer Reveals August 27 Premiere, Theme Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calsolum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:13 pm Reply with quote
I must say it's a damn shame Shirou won't be an active combatant in this movie, would've loved to see him square off against sakuralot as that would be a hell of a difficult battle for him physically and emotionally.

Still I can't wait to see the battles animated, hopefully Illya uses saber's combat skills more than just Excaliberbeams.
JojoJoeojou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:25 pm Reply with quote
I don't really like how berserker Illya looks, seems like they changed her hair and eye color to match berserker's, but she ended up looking like miyu, should have kept blonde hair.

Other than that looks very good, love the new song!
Catsplay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:00 pm Reply with quote
I'm so excited to finally see some of my favorite Fate battles animated! I'm really surprised by the color change of Berserker install Illya's hair and eyes though since official manga artwork has been released online before this that had the color as her original hair color. I know it's a long shot but it would be amazing if I could watch this in a theater here in the US.
Catsplay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Calsolum wrote:
I must say it's a damn shame Shirou won't be an active combatant in this movie, would've loved to see him square off against sakuralot as that would be a hell of a difficult battle for him physically and emotionally.

Still I can't wait to see the battles animated, hopefully Illya uses saber's combat skills more than just Excaliberbeams.

Most of her use of the Saber Install in this arc is her using for physical attacks so you don't really have to worry about that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1