• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fifth Kara no Kyoukai Film's Trailer Posted Online

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkHunter6523

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quote
I'm pretty sure that the source page lists the premier date as August 16. The Rakkyo official website lists it as 8/16 too.

The DVD for movie 3 is out on the 23rd of this month.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quote
I had a horrible thought for a second that I'd not ordered the 3rd volume, but it has actually already shipped. What I haven't ordered is volume 4 as it doesn't appear to have been solicited yet (must remember to keep checking).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
DarkHunter6523

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quote
In light of sounding arrogant or conceited, I thought I'd point out another correction:
DarkHunter6523 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the source page lists the premier date as August 16. The Rakkyo official website lists it as 8/16 too.

Last I checked, August is the 8th month in the year, not July as listed in the article.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1