• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bzuka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:28 am Reply with quote
i'm new to thread,hi everybody, i'm Helen from New York
-------------------------

love red wine )

Last edited by bzuka on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Seitanoglu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quote
Name: Seitanoglu (demon spawn in Turkish). Also affectionately called 'One Eye.'

Sex: Genderqueer

Blood Type: A

Marital Status: single

Ethnicity: one quarter Mongolian, one quarter Greek, one quarter Romanian and who knows what else.

Religion: agnostic, veering into full atheist. Began life as an Orthodox Christian.

Pets: none.

Drink/Smoke: social drinker, but will get completely smashed on occasion. Smokes when put under stress

Likes: reading, writing, hiking, role-playing, dabbling in various creative arts, making a nuisance of oneself.

Dislikes: ignorance, stupidity, foolishness, misinformation, malice.

Favorite anime: Galaxy Express 999. Queen Millennia, Yuugiou Duel Monsters GX, Astro Boy, Metropolis, Argento Soma.

Favorite Manga: Trigun Maximum, Blame, Yuugiou DM / R, Skip!Beat, Elfen Lied.

Favorite Books: Rebecca (Daphne du Maurier), The Magician (John Fowles), Malazan Chronicles of the Fallen (Steven Erikson), A Song of Ice and Fire (George Martin), the Dune series (Frank Herbert), The Life of Matvei Kozhemyakin (Maxim Gorki).

Favorite game: Beyond Good & Evil, Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire, Hocus, Jazz Jackrabbit, Rayman, Heroes of Might and Magic.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: the Star Wars saga, Firefly, the Dune BBC mini-series, True Blood, Carnivale, Gargoyles.

Favorite Drink: vodka, whiskey cream brulee.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: coke, black tea, plain old tap water.

Favorite Foods: anything involving cabbage or spinach; grits, corn mash with sour cream and cheese; meat rolls; any kind of vegetable stew.

Favorite Sites: Janime (the forum not included), Livejournal, ANN.

Favorite Sport (to watch): soccer

Favorite Sport (to play): soccer, basketball.

Favorite Music: jazz, instrumental, classical, soul, indie, 1960s rock'n'roll, some trance and 1990s eurodance.

Job: part time shift at a travel agency.

Hobbies: cycling, hiking in the mountains, collecting and restoring old coins, role-playing, writing original fiction.

Fun facts:
-- has cardiac arrhythmia
-- has an androgynous appearance
-- speaks English, Romanian, Russian and French fluently, does a decent job in Italian
-- drives a car which looks as if it might come apart if someone so much as sneezes in its general direction
-- is perpetually penniless
-- has had some training in full-contact point combat
-- is generally dismissive of trends and marches to the beat of a personal drummer
MironBiron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quote
Name: Miron

Sex: Male

Blood Type: No idea..

Marital Status: single

Ethnicity: Yugoslavian

Religion: no

Pets: I'm allergic, so no Sad

Drink/Smoke: drink quite a lot when I'm with friends

Likes: working out, bboying, reading, buying stuff, internet, good people, art, movies

Dislikes: war, stupidity, close-minded people, noise, kids

Favorite anime: Cowboy Bebop, Furi Kuri, Evangelion

Favorite Manga: 20th Century Boys, Fullmetal Alchemist

Favorite Books: Catcher in the Rye, 1984

Favorite game: Never really play games anymore but I like the Metal Gear Solid series, Tekken and Crash Bandicoot (lol)

Favorite TV shows/Movies: The Simpsons, Friends - Apocalypse Now, Fight Club, The Godfather

Favorite Drink: whiskey, beer

Non-Alcoholic Drink: coca cola

Favorite Foods: Pizza, the food mom makes

Favorite Sites: twitter, youtube, ml75, nahright, imdb, 4chan

Favorite Sport (to watch): soccerfan here

Favorite Sport (to play): basketball.

Favorite Music: classic rock, hiphop, jazz, funk/breaks

Job: working in a store, parttime

Hobbies: bboying
egoist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Erased off the face of the Earth, yes it was.

Last edited by egoist on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
thewrll

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:16 am Reply with quote
Name: Wrll Watch, Read, Listen, Look

Blood Type: Dont know

Marital Status: Single

Ethnicity: Scottish, and German/Causcasian

Religion: Atheist

Pets: To many cats

Drink/Smoke: Drinks occasionaly

Dislikes:

Favorite anime: Right now-Gintama, the sayonara series or sensei series, One Piece, Bleach

Favorite Manga One Piece

Favorite Books:High Fidelity, The Host

Favorite game: Hate video Games

Favorite TV shows/Movies: High Fidelity, Hackers, Hott Fuzz, House Boston Legal, Mythbuster, Pushing Daisies, and others

Favorite Drink: Mikes

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Pop

Favorite Foods: Pizza, Burgers, Pasta, Beer Battered Chicken and cheese fries hungry man

Favorite Sites: sites I cant name, and deviantart

Favorite Sport (to watch):Hockey, soccer and nascar

Favorite Sport (to play):Ultimate Frisbee

Favorite Music: Greenday and Metal, and Asian Music

Job: Nothing yet

Hobbies: Wrll

Fun facts or facts: I have aspergers, non verbal disorder, sensory processing disorder, mild ocd

Last edited by thewrll on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
sailorsarah08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quote
Name: Sarah

Sex: Female

Blood Type: I think AB+

Marital Status: Single

Ethnicity: German and a bunch of other things but primarily German.

Religion: Christian

Pets: Two dogs and a cat named Totoro.

Drink/Smoke: Too young.

Likes: Intellegent conversation, Rock Band, stuffed animals, choir, "The Classics" (meaning Latin and Greek) and the color purple.

Dislikes: Falling.

Favorite anime: all time favorite Sailor Moon especially the Hotaru Tomoe arc in Sailor Moon S, also Princess Tutu, Kodocha, Myself; Yourself, and MoHS.

Favorite Manga: Loveless, Shugo Chara, and the old left to right version of Card Captor Sakura.

Favorite Books: Maxium Ride, Wicked, and The Uglies.

Favorite game: Anything Mario and Evolution Worlds.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: The Fox and The Hound, Silence of the Lambs, Better Off Dead, and Good Burger.

Favorite Drink: Don't drink I am too young.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Coke (here in Texas all sodas are coke)

Favorite Foods:

Favorite Sites: Facebook, ANN, TRSI, and Yahoo!

Favorite Sport (to watch): If I have to watch a sport Hockey

Favorite Sport (to play): None

Favorite Music: Stars, Jack's Mannequin, Blue October, Taylor Swift, and Broadway stuff.

Job: Justice, the clothing store. It makes me scared just thinking about it.

Hobbies: singing, talking, watching anime, and being an officer in my choir.

Fun facts:

- I study Latin. Yes I mean the dead language.

- I look far younger than I am.

- I plan to be a Music Therapist when I get older.

- I have a huge soft spot for magical girl shows and all things girly.
Johnny_Astro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quote
Name: Randy
Ethnicity: Part Indian, part Chinese, part Mongolian. Want me to draw a diagram?
Religion: Whatever I feel like (real answer: Atheist)
Favorite Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Favorite Drink: Calpico
Favorite Music/Band: M-flo
Hobbies: Cooking, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Star Trek
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2

Fun Facts:
- Born in Minatoku Hospital in Tokyo, Japan.
- I would like to work in digital arts, or maybe programming.
- I make t-shirt designs as a hobby.
- Due to the current recession I spent my summer vacation NOT working a job and instead got into the hobby of watching anime. Thanks economy, but I still need the money for a car.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quote
Well a bit of time has passed and we've been ever so lucky to have some new members join us. Or at least finally post their welcome after lurking at laughing at the rest of us beforehand. Anime hyper So a big ANN welcome to The Third Doctor, bzuka, Seitanoglu, MironBiron, egoist, thewrll, sailorsarah08, and Johnny_Astro. Thanks for giving in to the madness and joining here. You won't regret it. And if you do regret it....well....sucks to be you heh. As part of your welcome into this magical land of pointless arguments and debates on who really is the most magical of all magical girls and why the Japanese make such damn weird merchandise you get your very own Mystery Welcome Bag of goodies. *hands them each a cheap brown lunch bag* Don't blame me, in this economy be grateful you're getting a bag and not used plastic wrap heh. Inside your bags you'll find such illustrious items as a handful of old bristles from a grill brush, a folded up copy of a fan fic in which Dumbeldore is really part of the village people and saves the universe back in 1975, a random key that fits a lock box at a train station somewhere in the world, and a very stale pretzel that's about 2 weeks old and had the salt licked off. I hope you enjoy your fantastic gifts and remember; Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
theloniustrebonius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:31 am Reply with quote
To intro! I'm an intellectual and a snob, in anime and most other things. I also have a strong inner child, which means that I'll throw all intellectuality and pretension to the wind if I get something to make me giggle. So, naturally, I'm a fan of the slow-moving, political dramas of Oshii and the meandering, feel-good opuses of Miyazaki (although neither men are Midas and have come up with some pretty bad stuff).
It's been a while since I've been on a forum. I decided to drop onto the forums after listening to some ANNcast. I'm here to talk anime, meet nice people and have a few laughs. I said that I'm an intellectual, but that doesn't mean that I'm a minch or a miser. After all, knowledge is most potent when paired with humility. I dare to say that I'm a pretty nice guy. Send a PM if you feel like it. I won't ask "hey, why are you PMing me?" I'd just like to meet some folks Very Happy

Oh and as to the name, the first part of the name, Thelonius, of course comes from Thelonius Monk, and the second, Trebonius, is the name of a merchant in the city of Pelagiad from the game The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

Name: Brendan. Like the hockey player and the actor. Also, the Irish patron Saint of Sailors (my actual namesake).

Blood Type: I don't know! Surprised I hope I don't have a need for blood anytime soon.

Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan. I'm a student at University of Michigan

Marital Status: In a relationship (two-years in November Very Happy)

Ethnicity: Who knows? I'm Caucasian, but that's about as much as I can tell you. Some Dutch, some Polish, some Russian, perhaps. Give it 50 years, and the only way to answer this question will be to give a base-by-base readout of one's entire genome.

Religion: Agnostic.

Pets: Cat. Fat. Black. Mean.

Drink/Smoke: Occasional social drinker, occasional smoker.

Likes: Diet Coke. I really, really like Diet Coke and yes, I know that it's really, really bad for me.

Dislikes: I'm not sure who I copied this list from, but whoever it was is similar to me in a lot of ways Laughing He said that he doesn't like Uma Thurman's feet. I agree and to that I will add Jennifer Garner's back. Have you seen Daredevil? It's like a fleshy bag filled with assorted bones. Oh, I guess add Jennifer Garner and Daredevil to dislikes as well.

Favorite Anime: My favorite director is Oshii Mamoru. Obviously, this puts Ghost in the Shell and the Patlabor movies high on my list. Oddly, I have yet to see Jin Roh.
My second favorite director is Watanabe Shinichiro, putting Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo on my list of favorites as well. When I was in high school, I missed a chance to see him talk at the Detroit Institute of Arts. I've been kicking myself about it ever since.
My childhood and still favorite series is Tenchi Muyo! (OVAs). I never got into the Pretty Sammy spinoffs. I think that Tenchi Muyo! GXP and Saint Knights Tale are terrible.
Other assorted favorites include Le Chevalier D'Eon (which is translated as "The Knight D'Eon" not "The Knight of Eon") and Blue Seed.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): None! All the reading I do comes out of thick textbooks. I read a single volume of Gunsmith Cats and loved it.

Favorite Books: All of my reading was done prior of college. I'm loaded down under a pair of heavy majors, Biochemistry and Biophysics, meaning that I don't get to do much pleasure reading. The Great Book of Amber and The War of the Worlds are probably my favorite books.

Favorite Game: My two favorite games are The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and Legend of Mana, the latter of which has aged wonderfully. I'm a shooter (FPS) junkie, especially of the tactical variety (Rainbow Six franchise), mostly because I'm so damn good at them. My Halo tag is vRo11ingthunder.

Favorite TV Shows/Movies: Oh, so many. The X-Files and Babylon 5 are high up there.

Favorite Drink: Well, I'm not much a beer fan. I tend to drink liquor straight up because, well, I actually like the taste. Jagermeister is my favorite drink.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Diet Coke.

Favorite Foods: Indian.

Favorite Sites: ANN! Not to pander to the site too much, but I don't visit many sites regularly. These days I only visit ANN. I don't really use Facebook.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Hockey.

Favorite Sport (to play): Hockey.

Favorite Music: I listen to a bit of everything. I'm a big fan of the Grateful Dead. Other favorites include Bob Seger, Blue Oyster Cult, Eric Clapton.

Job: None (cry). School.

Hobbies: Need I say anime? I have several hobbies and am casual with all of them. I play video games to relax (i.e. I don't put my Xbox gamerzone as "Pro" or "Underground"), I play Dungeons and Dragons to relax, I watch anime to relax. My schoolwork is so intense and stressful that I can't justify doing anything outside of school that isn't relaxing.

Fun facts about Brendan:
I've been to Africa.
I contracted passive Tuberculosis in Africa, which I got treated (successfully). My Dad contracted Malaria there, which he also had treated (successfully).
I had my Gal Bladder removed.
My weapon of choice in any tactical shooter is the Hessler and Koch G36C (5.56 mm).
As a kid, I had a crush on Ryoko Hakubi from Tenchi Muyo!
I'll kick your butt in tactical shooter and Halo, unless you're better than me, in which case I won't.

Favorite Quotes:
“When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened" ~ Winston Churchill

"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all the other forms that have been tried."
~ Winston Churchill*

"Something in human nature causes us to start slacking off at our moment of greatest accomplishment. As you become successful, you will need a great deal of self-discipline not to lose your sense of balance, humility, and commitment." ~ Ross Perot*

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh" ~ Voltaire

"Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know." ~ M. King Hubbert

"you don't have time to call
your soul a critic, no" ~ Robert Hunter, poet and full-time lyricist for the Grateful Dead

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr, turn-of-the-century theoretical physicist
Imperial Daemon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Alrighty, let's get this thing started! I haven't been on a forum for a long time, and I hope to meet some really cool people and have a great time! If anyone has any questions/comments/angry, poorly-worded diatribes feel free to PM me.

Name: My username is obviously Imperial Daemon, but my real name is Evan, though people usually call me Fro.

Sex: Male.

Blood Type: I don't know, and I hope I never have to.

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, quite possibly the most annoying city in North America. Freezing in Winter, scorching and humid in Summer.

Marital Status: Swingin' Single. Well, maybe not swingin'. . .

Ethnicity: Half German, Half Italian.

Religion: Agnostic. I considered converting to Islam for a while, but I came to the conclusion that I like alcohol far too much to do so, at least for the forseable future.

Pets: None, although I do take pretty good care of the rabbits living under my families tool shed.

Drink/Smoke: non-smoker, borderline alcoholic.

Dislikes: I'm a pretty easygoing guy, but Michael Bay, Budweiser, ignorant and/or arrogant people, Corona, Robert Rodriguez, pointlessly spicy food, Nickelback, wasted talent, and Coors all really bust my tomater.

Favorite Anime: Alright, the long and short of it is, I find it virtually impossible to pick a top ten, let alone a single favorite, of anything. That being said, if I was being held at gunpoint by a crazy man on a desert Island and had to pick some favorites in order to save the world (sorry, best ridiculous scenario I could come up with): Neon Genesis Evangelion (the show that got me into anime), Rahxephon, The Vision of Escaflowne, Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, Crest of the Stars, Air, Kanon, Baccano!, Haibane Renmei, Gankutsuo, Mushi-Shi, Higurashi, Last Exile, Death Note and Gurren Lagann. To name a few.

Favorite Manga: Hellsing and most of CLAMP's stuff, with Chobits, Cardcaptor Sakura and xXxholic being the standout for me. I plan to start reading Berserk soon, and it's looking like it just might become another favorite.

Favorite Books Way too many to list, but a sampling: The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, A Wizard of Earthsea, Watchmen, Palestine, Safe Area Gorazde, The Fixer, It, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Great Gatsby.

Favorite Game: Not much of a gamer, but I have been known to spend many an hour playing Civilization 4. Also, whenever my friends and I hang out, we are almost gauranteed to have a drunken Halo session.

Favorite TV Shows/Movies: Again, can't really pick favorites, but if I were kidnapped by terrorists and [insert rediculous and highly unlikely scenario here] : House ( I seem to have a man-crush on Hugh Laurie), Classic episodes of The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits, Mad Men, Lawrence of Arabia, The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Aliens, A Clockwork Orange, and any random, gratuitously violent Italian horror flick from the 60's and 70's.

Favorite Drinks: I really, really, really, really like my alcohol. With tht in mind my favorite drinks are:
Liquor: Jim Beam, Canadian Club, Appleton, Southern Comfort, Sambucca, Cockspur, Glenfiddich, and any vodka that does not taste and smell like hand sanitizer.
Beer: Guinness, Newcastle Brown, Boddington's, Sapporo, Kilkenny, Red Stripe, Sleeman's Honey Brown, Warthog, Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale, and Moosehead
Cocktails: Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Gibson
Non-Alcoholic Drinks: Tea (Black, Green and Chai), Arab/Turkish coffee, various juices.

Favorite Food: Considering that I'm a rather portly lad, I have a wide array of favorite cuisines, including Middle Eastern, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, and Thai.

Favorite Sites: ANN is one of my favorite sites, but I also spend a lot of time checking out Haaretz, Reuters, and the TV Tropes Wiki. I also follow Topless Robot almost to the point of unhealthy obsession.

Favorite Sport: As stated above, I am quite rotund, and therefore, have little experience or interest in sports, although I do enjoy skiing and swimming when the weather is right.

Favorite Music: Funkadelic/Parliament, James Brown, Pink Floyd, The Mason Rack Band, Porcupine Tree, Aphrodite's Child, Ozric Tentacles, King Crimson, Yes, and Camel.

Job: semi-student (I'm taking two classes part-time, as I am taking a GAP year), and sort-of Safeway (I've been hired, but I haven't had any hours yet).

Hobbies: Anime obviously, but I also really enjoy other areas of nerdery. For example, I consider myself a dormant Warhammer enthusiast, as I haven't played for nearly four years but I still maintain an interest. Also drinking.

Fun Facts:
-I am the only person in my circle of close friends who watches anime.
-I always end up finding at least one thing that I like about almost any given show that I watch. As a result, I am very easy to please when it comes entertainement, and make a terrible critic.
-Countries I have visited: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Syria, Turkey, The UK.
-Countries that I hope to visit in the near future: Peru, Ethiopia, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Morocco, Ghana, and Portugal.
-I am almost as fascinated with the Islamic World in general and the Arab World in particular as some fanboys are with Japan.
sailorsarah08

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.

Seriously. When I was little I broke my leg and the doctor that fixed it didn't fix it right, all of his plants were dead or plastic.

Thank you for the very exciting gift bag Psycho 101, with such great presents I wonder why I didn't introduce myself sooner. Laughing Dumbledore would be a BA village person. I sense a viral video coming on... with the clips of him on a boat in that one scene in the sixth movie. Laughing
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quote
I did an into on pg 1 (wo0t!) of this thread so I think it's time for a little re-introduction 2 years later. Plus a few updates from the original are in order.

Name: Noelle

Sex: MtF (transgendered)

Blood Type: No thanks, trying to quit

Marital Status: Single never married, have dated but not in a relationship right now.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Religion: None (atheist - it's not a religion)

Pets: Fish, they swim.

Drink/Smoke: Likes tequila, beer, rum and drinks alot of Coke with or without alcohol. Non-smoker and annoyed by 2nd hand smoke.

Likes: All animals except for rednecks Wink. Hobbies: anime, music (classical, techno. reggae, R&B, J-pop, classic rock, J-rock, goth/industrial, and others), singing, cooking (but I can't bake cookies to save my life), nature and am an avid treehugger.

Dislikes: Probably the thing I hate the most is waste, as in things like objects and money. It's all about the 3 R's. Hates all types of sports with a passion, except martial arts if you consider that a sport. Foods I dislike: pickled beets, pineapple, watermelon, mustard, beef, garlic, any and ALL Pepsi products, sweet things and cold things (except for cold beer or soda), yogurt, cream cheese, ice cream, vodka (one of the few liquors I dislike - and I'm Swedish). Other dislikes: Country music, Christian music.

Favorite Rock Bands: Pink Floyd, Yes, Smashing Pumkins, Larc~en~Ciel, Journey, Def Leppard and Stabbing Westward. And the song I consider my theme song if there was a show about me: Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode.

Favorite Anime: Fushigi Yuugi, Angelic Layer, Hunter X Hunter (lots of others but these are my top 3).

Video Games: Quite the MMO enthusiast especially RPG types. I am currently playing a free MMO called Fly for Fun. Also I am a PS/PS2/PSP devotee. Favorite game: FFVI. Currently playing Legend of Heroes III on the PSP which I bought like 2 years ago (but got occupied with other games I borrowed). I don't understand the whole FPS craze, those types of games just bore me to death. It's mostly the FP aspect that annoys me and the fact that I tend to avoid anything with a militaristic or wartime theme to it.

Favorite Foods I: Mexican, used to be Italian and Japanese food has always been a close 2nd or 3rd. I am another person who really likes chicken (most favorite meat), but I also love crab and most other seafood/fish. Plus I very much dislike beef and can't stand canned tuna. If it's fresh baked or smoked tuna it's fine but for some reason canned tuna I find repulsive.

Favorite Foods II: Sushi, orange juice, and tends to enjoy food best plain with few addons like toast and butter, cheese pizza, ham and cheese sandwiches, coffee black or with a little milk.

Things I dislike about myself: Tend to not respond or interact well with authority. That's pretty much why I have the job I have right now, I get to be a real slacker but I also have a good work ethic as long as I don't have to deal with actually reporting to a "boss" on an hourly basis.

Things I like about myself: Usually very forgiving of people who treat me bad, and end up making good friendships with people I originally started out hating.

Not so interesting or fun facts about Past: Originally from Hawaii, have lived all over the U.S. and got a degree in Environmental Biology from SUNY in New York. Although I have been to Japan and love Japanese culture I would have to say my favorite country is Spain and fell in love with it after visiting, and plan to someday live there.

Maybe interesting fact about Past: has a relatively high tolerance for heat and natural toxins, poisons, etc.
sypherman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quote
Name Adam

Sex Male

Blood Type Whiskey

Location Baltimore,MD where the weak are killed and eaten

Marital Status single looking for a goddess will settle for someone who can cook

Age 28 or so

Religion god's awesome it's his fan club I can't stand

Pets I am owned by 4 cats

Drink/Smoke anything but beer smoking is for girly men

Likes getting drunk and chasing women or getting women and chasing drunks either is fine ,bar fights ,kittens

Dislikes men who hit women or animals,if you do one then you probably do the other and i'll kick your ass for both also hoopskirts

Favorite Music anything but go-go

Favorite Food rusty nails,wolf bacon ,the fear of my enemies also chicken marsala

Favorite Anime Fist of the north star because it's semi-autobiographical ( i've never had a mullet) ,Kaleido Star,most Gundams

Favorite Video Games Soulcalibur,2-D fighters, Guardian Heroes,Virtua Fighter,Kensei Sacred fist,Devil May Cry (even part 2)

Favorite Books Heroes Die,Shadows Fall anything by David Gemmell (RIp)
sypherman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quote
Fun Facts once ripped off a mugger's ear ( it was surprisingly easy )
arm wrestled a gundam
punched out batman
loves to bake
can't rollerskate

Secret passion kenpo,judo,akido and shojo anime hell I own pretear AND nanoha
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quote
I myself like garlic somewhat, Past. Provided it isn't misused (i.e. burnt) that is. Not many people I know express a dislike of ice-cream, but I'm not much better with my unfavourable views on cheese.
One assumes you like to travel, what with your tolerance to toxins. Though I'm accustomed to domestic bugs and whatnot, I fear going too far off the beaten track would take its toll on me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 79 of 233