• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yu-Gi-Oh! 10th Anniversary Teaser, Ballad Promo Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sooocute

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Ah, I just started watching this series last night so I better catch up all episodes before this film being released. I never thought it'd be this entertaining anime. Very Happy
Josh7289

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quote
This Yu-Gi-Oh! movie's gonna be insane. ><
RestLessone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quote
The trailer reminds me of those cheesy trailers, the ones the freeze on a character and lists their name and title. Very Happy It's definitely gonna be a strange movie, though, what with three characters from three different time periods in the anime universe.

The first YGO will always be the best (well, in my opinion), but I felt that GX was just too immature and annoying. I saw an episode of 5D's a bit ago, and I have to say it was pretty neat and with a much more mature feel than I had imagined it would have.
Mario1234567

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quote
I am sorry but I am ashamed to say.. I am looking forward to 4kids picking this up. I hate The new Yu-gi-oh but the old Yugi was win.. Season 1 only, when they where trying to get to Dude with the White hair..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
GATSU

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quote
Hopefully, this will be better than the last movie. [Note that the link is a parody, and not a torrent.]
Ktimene's Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 am Reply with quote
The tall Yugi is Yami Yugi/Pharaoh/Atem. There are two Yugis (three if you count Pharaoh Atem in the final story arc because he gets his own body) but this would mean the Millenium Items have returned because the spoiler[end of the first series had the Millenium Items lay to rest].
AngelDawn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote
Mario1234567 wrote:
I am sorry but I am ashamed to say.. I am looking forward to 4kids picking this up. I hate The new Yu-gi-oh but the old Yugi was win.. Season 1 only, when they where trying to get to Dude with the White hair..

Maximillian J. Pegasus
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1