• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: El Cazador de la Bruja DVD Part 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otaking09

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 am Reply with quote
Good Review.

It's been a while since I've seen a lower dub score.

While I'm not really a fan of shows like these, it's nice to know THAT series like these can actually have a conclusive ending. Just saying...

I'm a fan of Carl's reviews because they have a strict air about them, but are supported with colorful takes on the facts.

I've said before that my favorite review of his is Druaga.
pachy_boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:54 am Reply with quote
Quote:
and Koichi Mashimo, apparently, has his masked perverts and their evil rituals involving underage girls. Guess who ends this series bedecked in a glorified poncho and faux-Aztec headdress/helmet?

I never noticed that before now, funny that.

I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed this; I cared a lot more about the characters this time around. Like I wrote before, it's a refreshing change in pace with its lighter entertainment. And this time around, the creators felt in a good-enough mood and have some of the supporting characters actually survive this time around. And speaking for myself, the dub fits and rocks.
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:31 am Reply with quote
Quote:
but the series' sexiest character may well be Ricardo with his granite good looks, flinty Eastwood stare, and Charles Bronson 'stache.

Ricardo: Damn sexy.
On the other hand, when Blue Eyes let's her hair down...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1