• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Atelier Ayesha RPG's World Map Video Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naninanino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:56 pm Reply with quote
It looks the same as in Totori and Meruru. And I'm definitely seeing a date up there in the corner, although rumors had it would be time free. Well, I've gotten a bit better at time management, especially after deciphering the multiple cryptic ending requirements for the other PS3 atelier games, but I still miss my classic JRPGs.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Removing the time management aspect entirely would drastically alter the gameplay. What I had specifically heard was that there would be no "time limit", which isn't the same as saying that the time element would be removed completely. I don't remember the source of the comment but I don't think they've clarified what they meant yet. Current speculation, from what I've seen, is that there will still be time limits for events and endings, but that the game won't simply stop at a certain date, so you can keep playing once you hit the "end".
Alunimus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 am Reply with quote
I'm hearing Emiya Shirou's voice on the world map. Ah... that feeling when you can tell what seyuu is responsible for one videogame\anime character or another. Can't say that it's so bad, but still.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1