• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Next Numbered Persona Title Still in Development

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dan9999

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:25 am Reply with quote
We veteran fans know all to well you can take as much as ten years to release a numbered title but its pure torture waiting for P5!

While you are at it, I would not mind a third entry in the digital devil saga series, arguable the rpg series that is closer to perfection.
puck5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:44 am Reply with quote
I must admit I would love to see P5 on the PS2 and PC as well as the PS3 and most likely the X-BOX 360 as well.

I would love to see more Japanese RPGs on the PC.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Awesome awesome awesome!!! I hope that they do a PS3 greatest hits and bundle both P3 and P4 together. I wonder why P4 was so popular I thought P3 knocked it out the park. But definitely looking forward to the next game. More Shigenori and Meguro. I can't waiiiit. Embarassed Embarassed Surprised Surprised
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Yes, P5 will be a beast, I even believe that the wait is worth it if the quality of the product is not compromised. I do hope its a PS3 release and not a handheld (I dont mind if its on Vita as well, just as long as there is a home console release). On another note, it would be amazing for a HD re-release of P3 and P4
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1