• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Quiz Magic Academy Original Anime 2 to Ship in February

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quote
Even though I didn't actually understand it, I still enjoyed the first one. The student that looked like a grizzled space captain type despite being the same age as the rest of the characters cracked me up.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
egoist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quote
This OVA is kinda pointless and unless you're willing to waste 25 minutes of your time it's not really worth it.
Jedi General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quote
egoist wrote:
This OVA is kinda pointless and unless you're willing to waste 25 minutes of your time it's not really worth it.

So you're saying that the new OVA is going to be a pointless waste of time as well? How can you know that without having even seen it yet? Laughing

All joking aside, egoist is right about the first OVA being pointless, but I still found it to be an amusing distraction all the same. Looking forward to the second OVA.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
egoist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
How can you know that without having even seen it yet?

Gut feeling! Because, unfortunately, I don't have any superpowers to brag about!
But yeah, I say it's pointless, because, there's no point at all. For those "magic" seekers there might be a point in watching this. But yeah, since I love to waste my time I'll be watching this second OVA as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1