• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Niconico Music Creator Jin Launches Kagerō Project Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuranos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Absolutely looking forward to this, personally Kagerou days was one of the songs that kinda revolutionized music for me. Not to mention the story is great and a bit confusing.
Altorrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quote
Somewhat looking forward to this. I love all of Jin's songs (except maybe Imagination/Fantasy Forest). Does this mean... Jin's songs will be televised? O.O
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:45 am Reply with quote
Vocaloid does it again. First Black Rock Shooter, now this. That's Hatsune Miku singing in this piece. At least I expect Vocaloid to be singing in the OP and EN for this one. Smile
Altorrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:20 pm Reply with quote
...What are you talking about? Miku is not singing in the embedded video. That's IA. And I wouldn't get my hopes up about Vocaloid in the opening or ending. There's no focus on or mention of Vocaloid in the series at all--so it doesn't matter who sings the songs, as long as Jin composes it.
ronelm2000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:59 am Reply with quote
Altorrin wrote:
...What are you talking about? Miku is not singing in the embedded video. That's IA. And I wouldn't get my hopes up about Vocaloid in the opening or ending. There's no focus on or mention of Vocaloid in the series at all--so it doesn't matter who sings the songs, as long as Jin composes it.

He's probably talking about "Kagero Days" original PV.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:58 am Reply with quote
Altorrin wrote:
So it is! I stand corrected, but still to me it does sound like Miku Append Vivid as well. Laughing

Here is another one that I can see having potential for an anime. Mighty oaks, and all that. Wink

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18417127

This just got released on the 18th/Aug/2012 by 36g one of my favourite composers using vocaloid. One has to sign in, or open an account to see it. Wink
BlogDog123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:49 pm Reply with quote
Is the anime going to be based directly off the manga? Because so far, I'm not feeling very passionate towards the manga... I want to like it, so I hope it gets better. Anime cry
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1