• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
.hack//Unison

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glory Questor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:10 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know if there is any other way to get .hack//Unison other than the Special Edition of the 6th volume or buying the Box Set?

I would like to get it, but I already have the whole series, and don't know if it's worth extra money just for one episode I do not have in my (almost) complete .hack collection.
Requiem

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:23 am Reply with quote
I don't believe it is possible to get it any other way since Unison was the bonus for the 6th volume (and I didn't realize it was obtainable through the boxset)

I could be wrong however.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:27 am Reply with quote
I don't see why you'd want it anyway. Nothing relevant happens and the last 10 minutes are just the .hack gang dancing to the opening music Rolling Eyes. It's one of the lamest things I've seen Razz.
Glory Questor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:30 am Reply with quote
So it's just a "reunion" episode that was probably done much better in GIFT.

Then I probably won't hunt it down.

Thanks, Tony. Smile
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:39 am Reply with quote
Glory Questor wrote:
So it's just a "reunion" episode that was probably done much better in GIFT.

Yeah, except //GIFT was funny. Unless you're just super sentimental for the characters of the game and get some sort of joy seeing them interact with the people from //SIGN, it's not worth it Wink.

But the dancing, THE DANCING! It makes no sense. They're unified by dancing? To the opening? In Cyber-Slum?! Shocked Arrow Laughing
Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:44 pm Reply with quote
Is it the Special Edition that has it? Because, I bought the Limited Edition, thinking it was in there. (I read the back and it said it had two extra episodes: "Intermezzo", and the other which turned out to be "Evidence".)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Aromatic Grass wrote:
Is it the Special Edition that has it? Because, I bought the Limited Edition, thinking it was in there. (I read the back and it said it had two extra episodes: "Intermezzo", and the other which turned out to be "Evidence".)

The Release Information from The Encyclopedia wrote:
Description:
2 disc release, includes everything from the regular release and episode 28 - a fan episode that brings the characters from the video game and the tv series together.

I think those two epsiodes are on the first disc. The second disc, however, is just Unison and nothing else.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1