• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
book-keeping structure for error reports filed by 386sky

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
386sky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quote
Cleanup anime with precision errors or no precision:
(the anime has lots of precision errors, usually persons with precision errors; now the entries should be edited)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merge persons:
(several person entries at ANN belong to the same person but all of their names are valid, such as birth names, alias names/pseudonyms etc., which is backed up by sufficient evidence; these other persons should be merged into "the correct one"; these reports would have gone into the Duplicate Persons thread but were posted separately to make their handling easier to observe as suggested by Dan42)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Split person:
(a person entry at ANN contains credits for more than one person and needs to be split into several ones with disambiguated names; rules by Dan42)

Change name of person:

This is meant to be a mere link list; please edit this thread to add more topics by using the url prefix.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1