• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sony to Stream February 20 Event Live

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nocturne123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 am Reply with quote
Im excited for the new consoles, though Im not the type of person who will be disappointed if the graphics arent mind blowing.

Seriously, I feel alot of gamers today are very very whiny. They want top not hardware that does EVERYTHING under the sun and for extremely cheap prices. It honestly cant be that way. If you want alot, then you are going to have to pay for quality. Goes the same for games, which I feel, that since alot of people wait for price drops, it is playing a part in killing the industry.

I just have this sneaking suspicion the gaming media is going to treat the unveiling like it's mediocre regardless of how good it may be and then list a thousand different things it should have.
KabaKabaFruit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 am Reply with quote
Agreed. For the many years that I have frequented forums, I've been noticing this trend and quite honestly, I'm sick of it. I can't even understand just what the fans want any more. It is also making me legitimately question my current career path as a programmer.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1