• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Russian Anime News Network

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RexTiam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quote
Hello Anime News Network. I am the owner of the portal [url]RexAnime.ru[/url].
And as the owner of the Russian domain [url]AnimeNewsNetwork.ru[/url] and I would like that to spread your news in Russian was. On this I would like to offer my services. I wrote to you by E-mail but never received a response.

Thank you for your attention! Very Happy
Dfg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Well, if that's the case can I try doing Arabic version? You can use totse.info for reaching other places as well.

Anyway, good luck.
Gage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 am Reply with quote
If you hadn't received a reply I imagine there is currently either no interest or planning for a Russian version of ANN. On the otherhand if there are plans for the future the owner would carry them out and make an official announcement (i.e. ANN UK, ANN Australia).
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:44 am Reply with quote
While it *would* be nice to have an ANN for every country, our experience with ANN.au has taught us that the logistics of coordinating the same content in different locales is not to be taken lightly. And that's with english locales! With different languages it would get even trickier. Not to mention that we don't currently have in place the infrastructure needed to display translated versions of the site.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1