• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tokyo Ravens Anime's Comiket Promo Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Micro_Ice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:41 pm Reply with quote
Fall 2013, the season of 3D animation, you got this, Unbreakable Machine Doll and Arpeggio of Blue Steel feature it quite a bit.
But its not bad at all, looking forward to this Razz
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm Reply with quote
I'm actually really looking forward to this anime for some reason. Maybe it's because I read the manga and hasn't seen an update on it in ages. But the promo looks nice I guess and the atmosphere seems like something I'd give a shot @.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
kill-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quote
good thing they didn't go for Atsushi Suzumi (the illustrator of the manga adaptation) 's character design : she's competent but all her girls look alike and the main character looks stupid and childish - and that's strange because in some promo illustrations released before the serialization Harutora looks more badass.

However, while there are 10 volumes of the novel and it's an ongoing series, the early volumes after the first are about forgettable comedy, explanation dump and talking heads Laughing , so they can just skip the boring parts, cover the darker stuff and go for an original ending. Do this and 12 episodes will be more than enough.
thenextday

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:58 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Maon Kurosaki, Yoshino Nanjou to preform theme songs for this fall's school supernatural anime

Typo.
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:18 am Reply with quote
Kurosaki Maon? Now I have to watch this. Even if it's just for the opening.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1