• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Midnight Sleazy Train (OAV)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnimeFreak28

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Yes, I've already reported errors, but I want to make doubble sure that these things are addressed.

Ok, I'll start off with the link
anime#2912

Now, my questions and problems.

I added the whole Japanese VA's and the English Companies and some of the Japanese Staff and Companies, but on doing so, I've found some problems.

1. When I try to add some Japanese Voice Actors, I keep getting this odd thing.

Tomomi Kogure does the voice for Misato, but when I tried to add that name it came up as Kogure, Tomomi. So I correct my information and it ends up being Kogure Tomomi. Not what I wanted it to be. I want Tomomi Kogure. But the database wants it as Kogure, Tomomi and I don't know how to do that. Same thing with trying to add Roller Girl. It wants to add Girl, Roller..... Help?

2.At the end of Episode 3 it shows all the credits and their are English VA list, but they don't show who they Voice Acted as, should I still add the English names to the Database?
( I can supply a pic if needed)

3.There are 3 episodes not two and they are half hour not a full hour.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:48 am Reply with quote
AnimeFreak28 wrote:
1. When I try to add some Japanese Voice Actors, I keep getting this odd thing.

Tomomi Kogure does the voice for Misato, but when I tried to add that name it came up as Kogure, Tomomi. So I correct my information and it ends up being Kogure Tomomi. Not what I wanted it to be. I want Tomomi Kogure. But the database wants it as Kogure, Tomomi and I don't know how to do that. Same thing with trying to add Roller Girl. It wants to add Girl, Roller..... Help?

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/preferences.php

Uncheck "Display family name first."

AnimeFreak28 wrote:
2.At the end of Episode 3 it shows all the credits and their are English VA list, but they don't show who they Voice Acted as, should I still add the English names to the Database?

Yes you can.

AnimeFreak28 wrote:
3.There are 3 episodes not two and they are half hour not a full hour.

Source please?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
AnimeFreak28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:23 am Reply with quote
Source.... Well... Ya... I could go on the net to find something that would be an official site, but I have Midnight Sleazy Train and it's sequel. So my source would be the credits at the end of episode 3 after it says "The End".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1