• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Housecleaning Levi Figure from Attack on Titan

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Splash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quote
Oh... that cleaning version will motivate me to keep my room clean. yes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Crisha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:08 pm Reply with quote
The face just doesn't look quite right...... I'll be waiting for Kotobukiya's.

The article makes it sound like it's an either/or with the variant, but FYI the cleaning version is just the regular version with extra optional parts so you can change it to the cleaning version.
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:58 pm Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:

The article makes it sound like it's an either/or with the variant, but FYI the cleaning version is just the regular version with extra optional parts so you can change it to the cleaning version.

Ah, thanks.
sokpupet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Looks like the letter writing campaign for an Attack On Titan/Ultimate Mop Daisuke DX crossover has finally succeeded.

From the back cover:
"Daisuke Arai has overcome every challenge the sticky floored world could dream of throwing at him. Dirt, grime, stirred egg splatter*; all have been mopped away into oblivion. But now he may have met his match... in the form of Titans and their dirty, filthy feet. How will Daisuke deal with the major mess these Titans have tracked in? Maybe the fearsome Captain Levi can lend a hand, or better yet, a duster.

*seriously, have you tried cleaning that stuff off of tile without some kind of edged striking tool?
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quote
So is there a final CinderLevi figure where he gets to meet the fairytitanmother and gets to go to the ball?
grooven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 pm Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:

His face looks fine, at a distance it looks off but in photos you can see http://myfigurecollection.net/item/166955 that he looks fine. I'm also waiting to Kotobukiya's too. I might get both though.

Cleaning version while just extra pieces, is also limited http://myfigurecollection.net/item/176108

DUDE! He sold out in like 12 minutes on some sites o_o

Last edited by grooven on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wooga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quote
is this seriously already sold out?
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:09 am Reply with quote
grooven wrote:
His face looks fine, at a distance it looks off but in photos you can see http://myfigurecollection.net/item/166955 that he looks fine.

I've seen all the photos. Just my personal opinion that something doesn't look quite right.

Aaaaaaand he's pretty much sold out at most places.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:03 am Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:
grooven wrote:
His face looks fine, at a distance it looks off but in photos you can see http://myfigurecollection.net/item/166955 that he looks fine.

I've seen all the photos. Just my personal opinion that something doesn't look quite right.

I agree, something just doesn't look right. It just looks slightly off, though I can't nail down what just yet.
Crisha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:22 am Reply with quote
He doesn't look disgruntled enough. His eyes/face are just a little too soft. Needs sharper lines.
senbonzakura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:30 am Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:
grooven wrote:

I agree about the face. I think it's the eyes for me. He should look more stern. He looks like a softie here.
grooven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:59 am Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:
grooven wrote:

Ah ok I see Smile I'm waiting for Koto's version myself actually. Hoping for a more dynamic pose : http://myfigurecollection.net/item/166978
Tsiox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:06 am Reply with quote
adds it in my "must have" list! <3
Maidenoftheredhand

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:20 am Reply with quote
I got the regular version. The first pictures I saw I didn't like his face first but as more pictures came out I became more impressed. I really like the detail on this figure & had to have him.

Now I am just hoping I don't like the Koto one more because I don't need two Levi's.

As for the cleaning version, it seems impossible to get. I don't know anyone outside Japan who was able to get him. I think it is best to wait for the after market. But I am fine with the regular version.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1