• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Astro Toy - Sentinel X T-Rex Black Getter

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Covnam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:38 pm Reply with quote
This is a pretty cool looking figure, though I do have to admit, I didn't know T-Rex was a company and was a tad disappointed that this wasn't a review of a robot dinosaur Wink
Karasuhebi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Finally, an awesome Black Getter that doesn't cost hilariously high amounts of money because of how rare it is. I wonder if Surat bought one of these.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MagusGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:31 am Reply with quote
I know of one fan who would probably faint if he got this although honestly I don't know if he'd buy it or not but still the figure looks great, on a side note though SoC GaoGaiGar hasn't gotten a release date or price yet so although I get that the guy is guessing 300 dollars is a bit much for a ballpark guess, if someone were to buy the brave gokin release of GaoGaiGar I could see the price being that high for a previously owned one but not new
GVman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:51 pm Reply with quote
God, this figure is already sold out everywhere. I want one.
chao8971

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:51 am Reply with quote
I had this thing pre-ordered on HLJ for a long long time. As soon as the pre-orders went up I knew I was needing a Black Getter. I put aside the money to get it and went ahead and picked it up. This figure is nice, the only problem I have with it is that back panel thing where you take it off for the stand. Mine ended up getting broken from me trying to remove it. Besides that I think the figure is pretty cool, and well worth the price for those who like the Black Getter.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1