• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kin-iro Mosaic's Tensho Directs Le Fruit de La Grisaia at 8-Bit

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 pm Reply with quote
Haven't played the VN before but I'm definitely looking forward to this~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
wootsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:24 am Reply with quote
acetatsujin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quote
Omg yes! Yes yes yes! Nice list of producers! And it's been done at 8-bit. I'm thankful.

The visual novel is SUPERB! It's very, very long and the comedy is freaking hilarious. But regardless, the drama is something thick and hard. Some of it is pretty cruel. This is definitely going to be 24 episodes, considering that they're going to cover the main character and all five girls. Hmm hmm, I really can't seem to pick which one I like. I have two more routes to finish.

Ah man, I stopped because I had two jobs and was taking some hard classes at the university. But anyways, I'll finish it this summer before it airs.

Ahhh, can't wait for this! I'm buying the BDs. I so am going to.
kevinx59

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:43 am Reply with quote
^Sounds like your a big fan. I've heard of the vn but never played it. I liked kiniro mosaic, though i take it this will be way different. I like studio 8-bit though, so i may check this out.
AeiroWultx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:36 am Reply with quote
Hmmmm. I don't know. I think it's gonna be real hard to pull off if they decided to do each heroines route in one.......timeline? I guess? Seeing as how some of the heroine's route do get a bit crazy.

Now if they decide to reset the timeline for each heroines route, I can see it happening. Either way, we get to see and hear Yuuji's sarcasm and sardonic comments. That, and I REALLY wanna see his reactions when spoiler[he goofed and got Sachi to make him a shark pouch].

Juicy Yuuji.
greensoulreaper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:02 pm Reply with quote
Akio Watanabe doing the art, just like in the original - that is great news. ^ ^

wootsman wrote:

I think they're going to cut a lot of parts out. Amane's route itself had spoiler[a lot of explicit stuff, and not just sexual at that.] And 8-Bit is in on this so I already expect that much, unfortunately. I just hope they at least maintain the overall gist of the story.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1