• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Monogatari 2nd Season's Hanamonogatari Ad Previews Marina Kawano Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Ah I kinda like the song in that AD. 2 more months of waiting.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cyclone1993

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:53 pm Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to this! I hope we can get some official subs of all of them at once instead of the episode a week thing that they supposedly did with Nekomonogatari.

I'm also hoping that they will show a trailer or at least announce another season adapting the third part of the series or Kizumonogatari. Like they did with Neko and Series Second.

A guy can dream...
hpulley

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:36 pm Reply with quote
The song is good but not what I was expecting. I wouldn't have guessed it would be used for Hanamonogatari unless you've told me.

Now... can't wait for the new Kanbaru OP!!!

Cyclone1993 wrote:
I'm looking forward to this! I hope we can get some official subs of all of them at once instead of the episode a week thing that they supposedly did with Nekomonogatari.

I'm also hoping that they will show a trailer or at least announce another season adapting the third part of the series or Kizumonogatari. Like they did with Neko and Series Second.

A guy can dream...
I think this is going to be officially released, all 5 episodes in one day, subbed on Crunchyroll and/or Daisuki just like Oreimo2's OVAs that released on the same day last August.

As for Final Season, they've already promised to animate everything in the series. And with it still selling 40K copies per volume in Japan, while not quite Bakemonogatari's 80K level it is still one of the best selling anime out there. They won't hesitate to make Final Season, it will still sell at least 20-30K even with another drop, most than enough for it to be worth their while, way more than making another Nisekoi, Mekaku City Actors or Ping Pong so Aniplex will surely order it up.

As for Final Season it is absofreakinglutely awesome!!! The last volume of Owarimonogatari was simply amazing, can't wait for the last book.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:50 pm Reply with quote
hpulley wrote:
Now... can't wait for the new Kanbaru OP!!!

Yeah.
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:02 am Reply with quote
Awesome, looking forward to this. Love what I've seen of the Monogatari series...I just have to get around to watching the 2nd season stuff...

hpulley wrote:
As for Final Season, they've already promised to animate everything in the series.

That's great to hear. Hopefully Kizu gets made/finished soon. Its been awhile since they originally announced that movie.

hpulley wrote:
As for Final Season it is absofreakinglutely awesome!!! The last volume of Owarimonogatari was simply amazing, can't wait for the last book.

I assume you've read fan translations? Laughing

When is the last book meant to be released?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1