• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New SaGa Game Heads to PS Vita in 2015

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Yeah I just heard about now from Playstation Lifestyle, it's not my game and I don't have plans to buy the Vita. But to anyone that are fans of JRPGs, well let's wait and see.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Aquaregia99

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:32 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully these two games get a localization (I really enjoyed Minstrel's Song for the PS2). Still kind of sad about the DS remakes for the old gameboy games.
scchan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quote
I was a big fan of some of the really old Saga games (back in SNES). The old Saga games were known for higher degree of play freedom. I hope Square-Enix folks can do a good job in re-creating that. Really SE needs put a few more good games out as they can't just rely their turn around with FF14.

Anyway, there will some high profile Japanese Vita release in 2015 (Kancolle as well, and I am Kancolle player). I hope Vita and PS4 will do well in 2015, as Sony will now need extra boost. Just as Sony think they are turning their business around with PS4 and new mobile handsets, now someone dropped a huge bomb on their film business... Sony just can't catch a break.
Lady Multi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:12 pm Reply with quote
I'm just happy that it's not going to be some campy mobile phone game. My Vita needs a few new games. :3
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1