• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Witch and the 100 Knight Revival PS4 Game's Metallica Character Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DLH112

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:43 am Reply with quote
it makes me happy to know that her name in the J version really is Metallica xD. I thought Metallia was a little too similar to that, especially considering the OST of the first game is called Metallia: The Dark Album.
Tenebrae

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:50 pm Reply with quote
I seem to recall the game got some pretty terrible reviews, so I have to wonder why they're bothering with a PS4 port.
AnimeNoodle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Wait...you can play as metallica now?!?. they shouldn't done that in the first place lol. i hope they fix the camera angle issue plus the game crashing. judging by small gameplay preview, i really hope thats work in progress because the graphics looks painfully the same like the ps3. they even already making a part 2, why? i mean seriously? the story & characters didn't had much variety or development what so ever. NIS america needs to stick to strategy gameplay instead of action. i appreciate the awesome effort they put in their games since i am a die hard fan. stick to strategy, but doesn't hurt if they keep trying action. hopefully they get better at it very soon.

One last thing. maybe porting the game on ps4 wouldn't be a bad idea because the ps3 version loading times seems to be a little slow & bit a repetitive most of the time. good to take advantage of some things. but then again you can port the damn thing on PC lol.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1