• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Code:Realize Anime Reveals TV Format, October Premiere, Cast, Staff, Promo Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nyren

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:16 am Reply with quote
Welp, I'm definitely interested in this. Maybe I should play the game too.
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:38 am Reply with quote
Please, please don't mess up on Cardia's development in this anime. She really has character growth and I'd HATE to see that reduced to "Oh", "Um..." "No,I..." "That's not...".

I really don't want to be negative but after how Otomate treated Amnesia, BroCon and Norn9, I'm not hopeful at all...

Oh and...

IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:37 am Reply with quote
phoenixalia wrote:
Please, please don't mess up on Cardia's development in this anime. She really has character growth and I'd HATE to see that reduced to "Oh", "Um..." "No,I..." "That's not...".

I really don't want to be negative but after how Otomate treated Amnesia, BroCon and Norn9, I'm not hopeful at all...

Took the words right outta my mouth, friend. Hoping for a heroine that actually does something and thinks for herself a bit, in addition to the bevvy of hot guys who will all want her for seemingly no reason.
DRWii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 am Reply with quote
Finally got around to playing the VN after downloading it on PS Plus a while back, and it's pretty decent. Definitely going to watch this, if only because I've never watched an anime adaptation of a VN I've already read.
iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:42 pm Reply with quote
Finally after 2 years! I thought they dropped this since IF suddenly dropped a new anime adaptation instead of a CR update, I'm glad they didn't. So far the character design is gorgeous just like in the vn, Saint G. could use a little adjustment but everything else is perfect. I agree with what they said above, hoping that Cardia won't turn out like the damsel in distress in Amnesia.

phoenixalia wrote:
Please, please don't mess up on Cardia's development in this anime.

I really don't want to be negative but after how Otomate treated Amnesia, BroCon and Norn9, I'm not hopeful at

Brocon belongs to Broccolli inc., same makers of Utapri and Magic Kyun Reinessance anime not Otomate but I agree, Otomate should perk up Cardia's character a little bit.
ninjamitsuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:35 pm Reply with quote
Cardia being such a well-written and capable character is why Code Realize is one of my favorite otome games, I hope they don't screw that up.
Haterater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:25 pm Reply with quote
Finally, felt like forever to have more meaty info. Just curious how they'll do the story and Cardia.
Kon'Doriano

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Seems like a hit-or-miss title to me but nonetheless this year's Fall season has just gotten more interesting.
manapear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:11 am Reply with quote
Woohoo~! It looks beautiful, and I'm hoping the writing will be consistent with the VN. (At least as far as Cardia goes.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1