• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games - Bad Apple Wars

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belvadeer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:32 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Also, they delayed Summon Night 6 again.

Ahaha, I have no words to placate you this time, Dustin. I'm fine with waiting longer. I'm still not ready to switch over to a new game yet. XD
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:21 am Reply with quote
Quote:
This is where third-party consoles like the Analogue NT Mini come in, which use FPGA chips to recreate original hardware at a much lower level than traditional software emulation possibly can.

How are these any different from the myriad of third-party NES/SNES consoles that have been popping up all over the place for the past decade? It feels like Retro-Bit is putting out a new version of these things every year, and it's a crap-shoot as to whether they are going to play a particular game.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:31 pm Reply with quote
I'm happy that Fire Emblem Warriors is receiving an Japanese audio option. Smile It seems that Nintendo was compelled to implement it as a result from [constructive] feedback.

Now if only SEGA could try adding the option for Japanese audio to Puyo Puyo Tetris...
ninjamitsuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:31 pm Reply with quote
You know what they say:

Delays are temporary, mediocrity is forever.
rizuchan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:25 am Reply with quote
I can't believe Bad Apples slipped under my radar. "Quality" Otome games (As in, not cookie-cutter cell phone games that cost $5 a chapter or OELVNs that are basically Baby's first programming exercise) are so hard to find in English.

Is Chaos;Child playable without having read Chaos;Head? The C;H anime basically ruined it for me.

Then again, I still haven't finished Muv Luv/Alternative or Code Realize, and I'm still messing around in Danganronpa post game, so I probably shouldn't start any more VNs anway...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:28 am Reply with quote
Mr. Oshawott wrote:
I'm happy that Fire Emblem Warriors is receiving an Japanese audio option. Smile It seems that Nintendo was compelled to implement it as a result from [constructive] feedback.

Nah that's just Tecmo-Koei being Tecmo-Koei.
phia_one

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:33 am Reply with quote
I actually got a Vita TV recently just to play otome games. Code; Realize was amazing and I can't wait to play Bad Apple Wars.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1