• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: King of Prism Film's Stars Become Drug Ingredients in Bufferin Collaboration

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiminobokuwa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:47 pm Reply with quote
........what?? I am so confused. Why would idols promote pain relievers?? I thought the use of drugs is frowned upon in the idol industry.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Since I colloquially refer to ibuprofen as 'ibu', I'm unsure what to make of an anime anthropomorphising the same abbreviation...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Once more in this odd hobby I have,I again run into something that's utterly bizarre from Japan. Drug ingredients transformed into handsome guys. While I think this gives something for most ladies something to moon over,for the rest of us,this is just plain weird. It would be like an American animation company got the bright idea to do something like this with the latest boy band playing ingredients for a headache tablet in a commercial series they just dreamed up. It wouldn't be surprising for people to ask what drug that person was on when he or she dreamed that up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1