• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: The Rising of the Shield Hero Novel 11

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lelouch Vi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:58 pm Reply with quote
2 questions, does this(as a series) have an official English translation and release? And Secondly where can I buy it if so?
AnimeFlyz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:14 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
2 questions, does this(as a series) have an official English translation and release? And Secondly where can I buy it if so?

yes there is an English release of this series currently up to Volume 11, like this review states. You can easily buy it on Amazon, Barnes and Nobel, etc.
azabaro
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:15 pm Reply with quote
ANN is reviewing the official English release by One Peace Books. You can find information about where to get this volume from their site at http://www.onepeacebooks.com/ (looks like it's available via Barnes & Nobel as well as Amazon; it's also on RightStuf at https://www.rightstufanime.com/search?keywords=shield%20hero).
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:06 pm Reply with quote
imho, motoyasu is the VN main character, ren is the light novel mc, itsuki is the manga mc and neofumi is well.. probably the webnovel one. as , in the character archetypes they represent.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1