• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Grisaia Phantom Trigger Anime's English Promo Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
princess passa passa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:04 am Reply with quote
It's gonna suck but I'll watch it anyways cus I live for Gundam...
Araragifeels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:13 am Reply with quote
princess passa passa wrote:
It's gonna suck but I'll watch it anyways cus I live for Gundam...

Wrong article dude.
Chaos Wings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:14 am Reply with quote
PV looks decent enough.

I haven't backed any of the Phantom Trigger VN Kickstarters but felt like I needed back this one for some reason.

Having the VNs split into so many volumes was kind of off-putting, anyone know if they're a good read or not? For reference I liked the originals: TFoG, TLoG, TEoG.
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:36 am Reply with quote
Chaos Wings wrote:
PV looks decent enough.

I haven't backed any of the Phantom Trigger VN Kickstarters but felt like I needed back this one for some reason.

Having the VNs split into so many volumes was kind of off-putting, anyone know if they're a good read or not? For reference I liked the originals: TFoG, TLoG, TEoG.

I would say they're a good read. They're short and good, HOWEVER, you (well, since i assume you read the first trillogy, this is for other peeps) need to have read the first 3, since this starts right after Eden.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:28 am Reply with quote
Chaos Wings wrote:
PV looks decent enough.

honestly english titles? and abbreviated, gotta be confusing if it weren't for "originals".

If you liked grisaia no rakuen vn then sure its more alike to it.

While i don't see off-putting vn being released into many volumes, especially with frontwing approach of linear story, the only off-putting thing about this visual novel is shitty ending(its live action instead of game visuals, song is fine), but honestly who knows whose shitty idea it was, its such joy killer.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1