• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kill la Kill Game's Trailer Reveals PS4/PC Release in 2019

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonSpooker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:18 am Reply with quote
Didn't think it would happen but I'm so stoked that it is. Imma keep my expectations low on gameplay just in case, at least we can say that visually it looks fantastic.
Chaos Wings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:51 am Reply with quote
^^

Same, things look good but I don't wanna disappoint myself. TBH I really enjoyed the show when it was airing and always kept thinking it would make great game fodder.

Sometimes dreams do come true. Wink
Enturax

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:36 am Reply with quote
I'm sceptical; it looks very toned down in comparison to the action in the anime, both speed and destruction-wise... Probably because of Switch Rolling Eyes (you know it's true)
Chrno2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:18 am Reply with quote
Well, this is interesting. And meanwhile someone put up some FN that KLK was getting a 2nd season. Then someone said it was a lie. So they're making a game..hmmm...wonder how this will work.
64BitRatchet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:30 am Reply with quote
Ugh, why isn’t this on Switch? You would think all upcoming games from Japanese developers would be on Switch, because it is the most popular console there right now.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:52 am Reply with quote
Wow, I'm really getting spoiled by these Japanese devs that have moved onto developing for the PC. Such a stark difference from just 5 years ago.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:05 pm Reply with quote
64BitRatchet wrote:
Ugh, why isn’t this on Switch? You would think all upcoming games from Japanese developers would be on Switch, because it is the most popular console there right now.

Because your system being more popular is generally not a recurring prerequisite for whether that system gets certain games on it.
Scoot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:08 pm Reply with quote
64BitRatchet wrote:

"Everything needs to be on the Switch"
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:28 am Reply with quote
Is this physical or digital? I was hyped for SAO vs Accel World and Little Witch Academia and both ended up digital only in the US. Luckily the got Asian Region English releases that I ended up buying instead.
NeoStrayCat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:15 am Reply with quote
CrownKlown wrote:
Is this physical or digital? I was hyped for SAO vs Accel World and Little Witch Academia and both ended up digital only in the US. Luckily the got Asian Region English releases that I ended up buying instead.

Well, there has been no concrete info on that, but let's hope it'll also have a physical release as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1