• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Aniplex USA Details Record of Grancrest War, SAO Alternative: Gun Gale Online BD Releases

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Aniplex of America also announced that it will release Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online on Blu-ray Disc in two parts on March 26 and May 21.

aaaaand its gonna cost 130 bucks for the 12 episodes...can hardly wait for the alicization arc too be released >.> its been a costly series for me
dragonmastr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Siegfriedl88 wrote:
...can hardly wait for the alicization arc too be released >.> its been a costly series for me

Well, if you're willing to wait 5-10 years they'll probably release the entire Alicization arc in one complete set for just slightly less money! (But yes, I feel your fanboy pain).
R315r4z0r

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:37 pm Reply with quote
Aniplex actively discourages me from buying the anime that I am a big fan of. In fact, I blame them for my general loss of interest in buying home release sets over the past few years. I have many shelves full of box sets... but I haven't really added anything noteworthy in a while and its disappointing.
Rosiero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:40 am Reply with quote
I hope the Grancrest dub will be streamed somewhere as well.
Stampeed Valkyrie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:30 am Reply with quote
hmm I didn't know Grancrest was an aniplex title... oh well.. this and Bunny Girl are 2 I can mark off my list... so thanks for nothing Aniplex.
Dark Absol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:57 pm Reply with quote
dragonmastr wrote:
Siegfriedl88 wrote:
...can hardly wait for the alicization arc too be released >.> its been a costly series for me

Well, if you're willing to wait 5-10 years they'll probably release the entire Alicization arc in one complete set for just slightly less money! (But yes, I feel your fanboy pain).

And we are still waiting for the SAO: GGO in complete set. :/ It's been a while since the original SAO complete set was released.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1