• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Another World's Zombie Apocalypse Is Not My Problem! eBook

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gridsleep

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:47 am Reply with quote
Good thing Mizuha doesn't sleep in the nude. (Is that common or uncommon in Japan?) On top of everything else having to save a world naked would be too distracting for all concerned. Also, if it turns out lopping a zombie's head off rather than saving it is the only available action, does that result in points off? Is anyone keeping score? Do all the zombies have to be saved, or merely the world saved from zombies in general regardless of whether they are restored or destroyed? And there is a power out there that can transport people at will to other dimensions, and give them zombie healing powers, but it can only be done to and given to one individual who is nothing more than an above average high school girl? It can't simply make the whole problem go away? Why not give the power to one of the people who live in that zombie world, someone who would actually give a FF about their own world? This mysterious power distributing mystical whoever sounds pretty wimpy and petty to me. It will be a while before I read this if ever, as I have many other books to read (like, thousands, many of them Python text books) and I just got Torture Princess #1 and haven't even cracked it.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:17 am Reply with quote
I found this a very enjoyable read, one I hope the author continues. After all there is a whole world of zombies out there that need to be purified.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1