• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: The Cast and Crew of That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TravellinMatt77

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Thank you very much for posting this! I attended one of the panels for That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime at Anime Central, but Miho Okasaki was unable to attend (because she was sick Crying or Very sad ). Kudos for the questions you asked her, then, as well as the ones you asked the other staff members.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:38 pm Reply with quote
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime has quickly become one of my top favorite fantasy anime and one of my top favorites of the year. I love Rimuru and it was neat to learn how Okasaki created such a unique voice for him. I think my favorite scene is when Rimuru meets Veldora and forms his friendship with him.
Key

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:28 pm Reply with quote
TravellinMatt77 wrote:
Thank you very much for posting this! I attended one of the panels for That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime at Anime Central, but Miho Okasaki was unable to attend (because she was sick Crying or Very sad ). Kudos for the questions you asked her, then, as well as the ones you asked the other staff members.

If the panel was later in the day on Saturday or on Sunday then I suspect that was connected to why she had to leave the interview early.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1