• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Helpful Fox Senko-san (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:23 am Reply with quote

The Helpful Fox Senko-san (TV)

Genres: Comedy, Supernatural, Romance
Themes: Fluff

Plot Summary:
Quote:
Nakano is an employee of an exploitative "black" company, who meets a divine fox spirit named Senko. While she looks like a young girl, Senko is in fact 800 years old. She offers to spoil Nakano as much as possible, and begins looking after him.
(from manga)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anime adaptation based on manga of the same name.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:54 pm Reply with quote
Episode 1:

Okay, I know that it’s only been one episode, but this may already be my favorite new anime of the season. It was more relaxing to watch than I thought it would be going into this premiere. The slow pacing as well as solid music all throughout the episode really helps bring out that calming mood. The chemistry between Senko and Nakano is quite enjoyable to watch and the OP/ED combo is charming. I’m looking forward to seeing more from this. Smile
miketan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:49 pm Reply with quote
both Nakano and Senko are doing all they can to avoid direct physical contact with each other. Can both, still able to hold it in once they are getting "comfortable" with each other?

This anime seems really fun to watch.

SomeHero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Its the beginning of June in Real Life, and aside from an cute Neighbor Woman, Shiro appears in our lucky (or unlucky? Smile ) Guys Life. I consider the whole Thing an ,feel - Good - Anime`; its worth to watching it for me. Now give me some Kizune Tail to pet! Razz
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1